Legionaire2

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:58 am

click.email-aeriagames.com

Valid OR Not ?
I received an email saying to go to this domain to change my Aeria games password. The domain looked a little suspicious so I'm posting over here for validation of the email...

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 12:13 AM,
Aeria Games <service@aeriagames.com> via bounce.email-aeriagames.com wrote:

Hello legionaire2,
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to send you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. Any accounts we found with suspicious activity on them have already been forced to initiate a password reset. If you would like to change your password now to further protect your Aeria account, please follow the directions below.

You can initiate a password reset request, to the email attached to the account, by logging out of all current Aeria Accounts and then click this link. You may enter either the username or the email. The response will allow you to log in directly and personalize your password. All passwords must have uppercase, lowercase, and a number. Remember, passwords are case sensitive. If you are having issues receiving the password reset emails, or the registration emails, you may need to put us on your whitelist. You can find the details of how to do this here. If this does not work (after trying the whitelist process) you can change to a different email address. You can do that by going here.

We highly recommend you change your Aeria password regularly and we would like to remind you not to share your account information with anybody. We appreciate you being a part of the Aeria community!

Regards,
Aeria Games Team

Copyright © 2013 Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you wish to no longer receive email from Aeria Games you can change your preferences here
This email was sent by: Aeria Games P.O. Box 4762, Santa Clara, CA, 95056-4762, United States  
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:32 am
Edit: Will update when I get further knowledge on the issue.