xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:02 am
Kinnie_11_drk wrote:
As I heard the OJs got lowered to 5k /50 stats to any costume you buy new now. Means if one gets bee costume from item mall now or the bunny costume max they can get is 5k/50 stats. A guildie spent over 300 rec runes and nvr got more than that limit.

This is not fair considering costumes are bought by AP so either the limit has to be set at 9k/90 stats again in endgame or the stats on existing costumes should be Lowered Proportionally to new lowered limit.

GMs should consider making a change about it or people will stop buying new costumes. What for if can get only worse stats? LOL  

Yeah no point in buying them anymore if OJ's got reduced to half..

Advertisement

TarGet129

Rank 2
TarGet129
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:41 am
bring back the penguin OJs >..> i dont see why is that costume any diffrent from others to be removed...

AnomanderRae

Rank 3
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:52 am
up

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:07 am
culae wrote:
Remove OJs from all costumes!!!  
this

RainTreeSketch

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:14 am
culae wrote:

-----------------
+1

Make all costumes vanity only!!

IMHO it is wrong to allow playing advantage ONLY to those who are able to puchase AP

I am informed that Shaiya is now 'a PvP game' - yet ''Wallet Warriors'' rule PvP and put that aspect of play out of reach for many with no access to AP. Level the playing field a little - please!!

Kinnie_11_drk

Rank 3
Kinnie_11_drk
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:17 am
Well by me costumes should have been pvp or other event rewards not items only for AP and shouldn't have given any OJs from start.

Now if OJs will be removed from all costumes hundreds of people will get angry because they spent a LOT of rec runes to roll the costumes. It would not be fair.

Secondly as it is now is BAD because it is again not fair to those spending AP for new costume as they can roll only 1/2 of the OJs others have.

culae

Rank 4
culae
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:22 am
RainTreeSketch wrote:
culae wrote:

-----------------
+1

Make all costumes vanity only!!

IMHO it is wrong to allow playing advantage ONLY to those who are able to puchase AP

I am informed that Shaiya is now 'a PvP game' - yet ''Wallet Warriors'' rule PvP and put that aspect of play out of reach for many with no access to AP. Level the playing field a little - please!!  

Did u know they gave free costumes to every1 that did PVP lol? so u can farm 2 hours in cog and buy some rec runes and dont need ap for it ^^

Kinnie_11_drk

Rank 3
Kinnie_11_drk
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:34 am
It was only Once a PvP event reward and considering how often these events take place and that the post never gets any update, many missed the event.

Moreover the kills count system seems to not work properly since some get rewards for 1k kills when they got not more than few hunders and some got more than 1k kills but not one reward. So fail. LOL

Daphel

Rank 0
Daphel
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:30 am
Cant oj my penguin costume, so make all costumes vanity !