KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure harm is not that great, unless you have really good rings and a really good weapon.

Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:21 pm
even then it's not that hot. cause you're still going to be missing out on damage potential.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:49 pm
well then o3o I think imma just keep to striving for my character to be balanced :3 cause a little of everything can't hurt Wink im not the type of person who dwells on harms alone nor can afford more efficient rings o3o or one who can solely survive without the need of harms o3o I know some can, but I must be one of those peeps who need things to be..well balanced :3 So i guess i should just keep the pearls i have for now and focus on upgrading rings/bracelets and those darn lv 5 synthesis stones e.e I will conquer those one day or another...maybe not today or the next ... or even the next day or week Dx but i shall xD!!...
I need some sleep >.>

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Are harm pearls really all they are said to be or not?

curiousity about the harm pearl and whether what everyone thinks bout it is true
KatKat1231 wrote:
I think that having a balance of harm and offense will give you the greatest damage output possible.  

^This.

Harm pretty much increases your damage cap.
Offense pretty much increases your damage.

Harm will give you more of a power increase.
Offense will give you a more of a damage increase.

Both of them work together though!

If you have really good stats from gear, rings, cultivation, cards, and etc. Then it's acceptable to go full harm if you wish.

On the other hand, having a lot of agility also increases your damage by allowing you to do more % damage!

There's several ways to get stronger and do more damage. Everyone likes to do it a different way. My advice would just to be try out different things and see what works for you.~

Personally I like using agility based weapon with offense as second stat (like medkit or spear, etc) and increase stats with cards, rings, and cultivation. Then go mostly harm (throw in a few other pearls like offense).

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:09 am

/

harm is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEn8hkA0rnM

buffs/angle/wind/stats was kept the same

only pearl change

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:35 am

Re: /

s.in wrote:
harm is better

only pearl change  

Thats without using any buffs, in other words normal damage. If you use buff with the offense pearl, I bet the damage will be bigger than using harm pearl.

Anyways, Keeping it balance will be the best choice for me Smile

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:22 am

Re: /

fawwazndhyl wrote:
s.in wrote:
harm is better

only pearl change  

Thats without using any buffs, in other words normal damage. If you use buff with the offense pearl, I bet the damage will be bigger than using harm pearl.

Anyways, Keeping it balance will be the best choice for me Smile  

Agreed Very Happy

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:38 am
a weapon with good natural harm and great stat is the best way to go i still think lol.

Now onto another pearl related topic.

Repeat pro and cons i need all of them listed not just the ones i know O.o

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:13 am
If you buff when you get a repeat, you are most likely to lose a turn.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:28 pm
hmm e.e
Pros:
~Great in boats of course o.o
~Generally helpful during battles to*hopefully* score that last shot on opponent
~It's like a redemption pearl Dx miss your hit, then repeat happens *yaay*

Cons:
~Usage of repeat is too much in DDT and can pretty annoying o.o*but that's how things go*
~Sometimes Repeat never wants to come during the most crucial moments in battle*Q~Q*
~In battles, players could be getting like 2-3 repeats in a battle, while you could get like 1, even though both players have the same pearl*that moment Q~Q*

Hrmmm i can't really think of any others, and if i happened to copy any of your ideas, then great minds think alike! Very Happy
But personally, I prefer Pierce..when it comes at the right time...and it crts <3