skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:47 am

Signature Limit Reminder. How to Upload a Picture. Etc

Quick guide and instructions(with some pictures).
Before you upload and use a signature, please make sure it fits within the rules.
Superman0X wrote:
6. Signatures will not exceed a height of 200 pixels, a width of 700 pixels and a file size of 120 Kb.  
This includes any text and other images. So you can't have a 700x200 image with any text or with any other image.
Additionally, Scarlet Blade employs some other specific rules:
Superman0X wrote:
1. The general rule is that all content in the public areas (forums, blogs, profiles, avatars, sigs, etc) should be suitable for age 13 (the minimum age to have an Aeria Account).
3. Scarlet Blade is a mature game, and has an age restriction. Screenshots, Movies, or other images of the game are not allowed to be visible in the public areas. The game has a mature rating, and it is expected that such content could be mature. Links to such content may be posted (in the Scarlet Blade Forums, or in Profiles/Blogs), but the images may not be displayed directly. This will allow those that wish to view this content to do so, without requiring that anyone who loads the page view it.  

Please refrain from having any material in your signatures or on the forums that does not fit the criteria above.

-----------
How to Upload a Picture:
Before you can place any picture on the forums, you'll need to upload it to an image sharing site such as Photobucket(Requires an account), Imageshack, or Tinypic. Once there, click the respective "Upload" button and find the image or images you want to upload.

Once you have uploaded the picture, use the [IMG][/IMG] code to place it on a forum topic or in your signature.(Make sure to press "Preview" on your post in-case you aren't sure if it'll show up.)

Once again, the coding should look something like
Code:
[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/skull12580/Z_Touka.jpg[/IMG]
Which will look like

--------
How to Place an Image in your Signature:

First, go to your profile or highlight over your name on the top right. Next, go to "Edit Profile" or "Settings" respectively. Go into the "About Me" section and scroll down to where it says "signature:." Place the [IMG][/IMG] code, or plain text into the box. Click the "Submit" button and you're done, easy enough.
-----
Placing Images in your Profile:
This follows the same concept as your signature, but rather place the coding in "blurb about me:" and the "flash/media:" sections. Although [IMG][/IMG] coding works, HTML(The long one) will also work if you prefer. After hitting submit, you should see the change in your profile.

---
Want to test out a signature or image? Post here to save space on the forums

Advertisement

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedMay 06, 2013 8:32 am
I am the first comment =D

Xt4nk3rx

Rank 0
Xt4nk3rx
PostedAug 26, 2013 2:12 pm
Thanks alot Smile)

Gautama.

Rank 0
Gautama.
World Record for walking around Western Sahara
PostedAug 30, 2013 11:26 am
Thanks for this thread! We appreciate it. Cool

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 20, 2013 11:07 am
O.K. This is a test. I seem to be having quite a bit of trouble creating the signature.Sad

Michelle

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 20, 2013 11:15 am
Hello,

No, that did not work. I could use some help, please. I am not understanding something. Although, I suppose, in hindsight that the picture of me to the left does not instill great confidence in my ability to understand, but if there is anyone out there with patience, I would like to make a signature, please. Sad

Michelle

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedOct 20, 2013 11:41 am
MichelleZhivago wrote:

Currently your signature is:
Code:
[/IMG]http://s813.photobucket.com/user/MichelleZhivago/media/dragon-36-628eb5fa-sz850x531-animatewhipper_zps5b9bdf57.png.html?filters[/IMG]

Change it to:
Code:
[IMG]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/MichelleZhivago/dragon-36-628eb5fa-sz850x531-animatewhipper_zps5b9bdf57.png[/IMG]
and it should appear like this:

As this image is greatly over the allotted size, however, you will need to re-size and re-upload before you can use it.

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Test.

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Test? Yay! Thank you so much for your help skull12850! :*

Michelle

iggorrr