tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:20 am

Security update: Passwords

Problems logging in? Check this out for some info please
As part of our ongoing initiative to keep accounts safe, we recently performed a regularly scheduled security sweep. Any accounts that we found with suspicious activity on them received a mandatory password change, to ensure they remained protected against unauthorized users.

If you are unable to log in, please first attempt to reset your password at:

https://login.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request

Please note that you cannot reset your password via this link unless you are logged out of any Aeria accounts first.

Please use a new password that you have never used before.

There should be no need for contacting us to reset your password- however, if you are unable to receive your password resets, you may contact us here.

Please also see this post for more information.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:21 am
o thanks for the heads up

samgonza32

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

password reset?

i was wondering how do i reset my password i forgot it to play scarlet blade

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Re: password reset?

samgonza32 wrote:
i was wondering how do i reset my password i forgot it to play scarlet blade  

You can Submit a Ticket and ask for it to be reset.

Cisimcik

Rank 0
Cisimcik
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Why block then?

Dear Tactics,

As a long-time Shaiya EN player, I really like you.

Unfortunately, your recent "security sweep" caused me to lose access to my main account of more than 3 years. Currently, it is blocked!!!

I am trying to resolve it via ticket but I still don't understand what that "suspicious activity" is.

Please be more careful with those blocks and I hope you guys will believe your customers when they provide nice information regarding their account.

Looking forward to gaining access back.

Sincerely.

Oz.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: Why block then?

Cisimcik wrote:
Dear Tactics,

As a long-time Shaiya EN player, I really like you.

Unfortunately, your recent "security sweep" caused me to lose access to my main account of more than 3 years. Currently, it is blocked!!!

I am trying to resolve it via ticket but I still don't understand what that "suspicious activity" is.

Please be more careful with those blocks and I hope you guys will believe your customers when they provide nice information regarding their account.

Looking forward to gaining access back.

Sincerely.

Oz.  

If you're still having issues, I would recommend talking with a Shaiya GS in regard to your issue. Per Scarlet Blade's Forums rules, post directed to GMs and staff are not permitted. So it is in your best interest to handle everything and be patient and follow the questions and everything that GMs instruct you to do to make things go a bit smoother with your accounts recovery.

Good Luck.

Bizebozz

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:35 pm

THE SECURITY?!?!?!

why are there so many passwords and logins required
I Literally spent more time making passwords and repeatable logging into your system just to find out I have to make a random 6 digit password to enter in the game EVEN STILL!?!?!
what are you people trying to hide?? or safeguard from?!
kill some the of the security guys you arent protecting anything THAT important

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: THE SECURITY?!?!?!

why are there so many passwords and logins required
Bizebozz wrote:
I Literally spent more time making passwords and repeatable logging into your system just to find out I have to make a random 6 digit password to enter in the game EVEN STILL!?!?!
what are you people trying to hide?? or safeguard from?!
kill some the of the security guys you arent protecting anything THAT important  

Even after these extra precautions, there are still records of botters, hackings, and complaints about endless gold spammers flooding the servers. Plus you have to keep in mind that these accounts harbor personal identifiable information and credit card, Paypal, and bank account information.

If you ask me, there isn't enough. Heck, they even disabled the secondary password blanking out when you hover over it due to undisclosed reasons.

TokoParfum

Rank 0
TokoParfum
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:23 pm
I still Cant access my account.. I 've reset the password but I still cant access it..
It just make me mad.. (Its not the first time happen)

I understand security is important but I din enjoy it.

TokoParfum

Rank 0
TokoParfum
PostedApr 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Forget it

Nevermind, Forget it..
I'll just remove this ****..