rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:48 pm   Last edited by rinsha on May 13, 2013 5:23 am. Edited 10 times in total

A very silly Lime-ish story?

Up to page 9
So i caught a glimpse of this thread today
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1410949

and i enjoyed reading it alot but unfortunately i doubt i could go back and read it all over again to find where i left off so i started copying and pasting sections of it to keep track of where i was.
Which brings me to why i made this post... I made this post so i could share what ive read/copied and pasted so far as it seems to read alot smoother and maybe some people like a certain friend of mine would rather read the whole thing.

Before we start all credit goes to the maker of the 3 letter story thread (Amirrora) and those who posted in that thread (ill try and add names later if i get the chance)
I hope Amirrora doesnt mind me doing this if they do mind i'll happily remove this
If anyone notices any mistakes feel free to correct me
For easier location of where i/you left off i've divided it into the page numbers of the thread

Note: Looks like i did'nt save it so im starting from the top...

Page 1
The little Muris was chased by a hungry Turga and cried for help from a female human hero, who was wearing a Hello Kitty Outfit that was very ugly and dirty.

Page 2
Cute and fluffy, she ran over and kicked the lights out of the hungry turga. After changing undies, the human hero saved the world but evil was lurking around the...

Page 3
local walmart, looking for new weapons to prepare for the invasion of giant sea monkeys that shoot bananas and loved to harass the Muris. But the evil cleric forgot to...

Page 4
buy Aeria Points to get a temp costume piece. So instead she raged at the penguin dressed gamemaster for more skittles but a GS randomly hugged the cute little Muris...

Page 5
And the evil pretty female human decided to do what none has ever done before until atoyume got too overexcited and totally failed in finding the...

Page 6
Lord of Darkness, named Skull Kid, who loved Pie. So he went to his home but he couldn't fit through the door. He tried to butter his bunns until the LimePolice...

Page 7
charged him for eating the lime but then he got away and he saw a flying cow attacking her pet. So he got angry and then ran over to...

Page 8
the flying cow and smacked her but then he stepped on a landmine and got blasted into the nearby tree but he got up and walked away untill the cow...

Page 9
bit off his shoe and said "moo moo moooooo!?" Then flew away to a very mysterious island, filled with evil monsters and cute little bunnies that acted sweet, but actually...

To Be Continued...
Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:49 pm
reserved

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:49 pm
reserved this may be this long or it may not

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:58 pm   Last edited by rinsha on May 13, 2013 5:25 am. Edited 1 time in total
Credits
Starter of the original thread:
Amirrora

Posters/Story Tellers:
Amirrora
Auxillary
Mr.Val3ntin3
ashketchummmm
seaotters
Mj1114
Novasaki
karoke2
EKWrestler
atoyume
LozAndrews
Cromell
Aura_Of_Peace
Igneel400
GreenColin
Tetio
Gyapun
Dereldium
Astrochicken
rminla
.Vicki.
wirre123
Tetio
nickytje
Anonmochi
fynalwarrior590
LittleTeruki
.Selenai.
Zelxski
Smartie19
SiegLhein
Itsatrap900
yulino
Evumeimei333
Elquintis
Dreamycat35

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMay 13, 2013 5:16 am
Updated slightly
will try to update again soon

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedMay 18, 2013 11:59 am
I like what you have done so far. It brought me back some memories.
That thread was few hours old when I discovered it. My first non-sticky in LO forum.