MiuGumie

Rank 0
MiuGumie
PostedMar 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Not Sure What Coins,Vouchers,Gold are for?(Medals Too)

Description lol
Coins are used for many things. You can use coins for buying things at the auction house, perm items such as +0 rings and bracelets, perm weapons(any weapons),buy items in the shop, renew a stage when you fail, jewel farm event and such more!
Vouchers can be used for things but not many.You can use vouchers for buy items in shop that are vouchers and you can perm(30days), buy rings and bracelet all atri +5 they are permeable tho, you can buy fortune wheels, and angel jars
Gold can be used in different ways. You can covert weapons meaning switching the lvl and atri+pearls to another weapon(10k gold for it), You can go to the spa~ 10k gold for like a hr i think or so~,
[color=cyan]Medals are really great but is a pain in the butt to get~ , medals are equivalent to coins except you dont buy them you earn them, You could buy energy stones(lvl 4 are 7 and lvl 5 are 30)You can buy **weapons which i think are 340 medals but is 365 days, you can buy sync stones lvl 4 are 3 and lvl 5 are 15 medals, You can buy outfits there and some are 340 others are 680 or so but they last for the year. You can also buy exp pills lvl 1 is 2 lvl 3 are 4
Advertisement

OliviaZ_35484

Rank 0
OliviaZ_35484
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Just thought I'd add some missing details x)

Coins can also be used to purchase items in shops, it has various functions for in game use, in addition coins are exchanged through AP(aeria points) which can be bought with money.

Volchers are for usage (Mainly of players who do not use coins) it's an important aspect, it helps those players whom cannot renew their items with coins. There are various things that can be bought in shop for volchers.

Gold can be earned through boats and sports fight, ocasionally when opening glory packs/etc you may come across an "Gold Chest" "Iron Chest"/etc. these chest also contain gold. /Daily rewards you obtain for being online.(Left hand side)

and lastly Medals, As long as you do your daily tasks, medals arn't a problem. depending on your level your tasks vary.(the higher level the harder tasks). Medals can be used to buy Es(Energy Stones) in which you fort with, outfits, **weapons/etc. Saving up those medals may be a little tricky, but if you do your dailys that should be no biggie~!

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:26 pm
I think you're are supposed to post guides like this in the self-help forums.