indigocarablack

Rank 0
indigocarablack
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:11 pm   Last edited by indigocarablack on Jul 15, 2013 4:23 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Guild Shadowbane [Valkyrie | Free Knights]

Valkyrie Server Guild

Shadowbane is a Valkyrie based team. The main focus is social; we're looking for people who want to have fun!

Info:
Guild level - 1
Guild rank - 1
Server - Valkyrie
Faction - Free Knights
Focus - Player-focused
Current Recruitment Status - OPEN
Guild group page/website: http://www.aeriagames.com/group/47633/

Guild Master: AuroraXin
Guild Member Co-Leaders: Xingao
Guild Member Count: 16

We don't hate.
We don't discriminate based on hours of play, equipment, and the like
We don't discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, and the like
We don't hack. This is a legitimate Guild based on the pillars of making social connections and having fun.
Must be 18+
Must be an active player (Just enough for us to see your pretty face every once and a while!)
Forum (this one) membership/participation preferred, but not required.

Shadowbane's Objectives

Build social connections in this game
Create a core group of people for the occasional co-op dungeon runs
Build a community in which all members feel comfortable, and trust one another.

Application
For consideration, please reply to this thread or PM me, indigocarablack, here on the forums, or PM me, AuroraXin, in-game.

You can also PM my Co-Leader in game, xingao or on here, dragonxer0.

IGN:
Class:
Level:
Why do you want to join Shadowbane?
Brief description of yourself (We're looking for positive, mature personalities.)
Advertisement

elrodeus

Rank 0
elrodeus
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:05 pm
Hello hello!

IGN: Astacia

Class: Medic

Level: 22

Why do you want to join Shadowbane?
I was looking for a cool bunch of people to hang out with on the game. In most MMORPG's I'm usually guild lead but I really wasn't wanting that kind of responsibility in this game, I'd rather just be one of the cogs in the wheel. But I want it to be a fun machine so I'm hoping you guys are a good fit. Another thing is the 18+ joining requirement. All of my guilds for as long as I can remember have always been 20+ so I was wanting to find a similarly aged (and mature and sense of humor) group of people.

Brief description of yourself.
I'm laid back. I don't start pointless guild drama (I had a very strict no drama rule in all my guilds), and I have the mindset that all problems, especially those that are related to playing a game such as Scarlet Blade, can be settled with open communication and discussion. I love to play in teams, I love world pvp way more than group battlegrounds, I tend to enjoy clearing PvE content for a while until it gets stale. I'm usually a bit quiet at first but once I get started you won't be able to shut me up. I love to joke around, and if I don't think anyone around me can take a joke I'll start picking on myself.

Whew. I think that's it. Hit me up however you see best.

Elrodeus

indigocarablack

Rank 0
indigocarablack
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:26 am
Elrodeus,
Welcome to the guild!

IGN: AuroraXin, MidoriXin
Faction: Free Knights
Server: Valkyrie
Guild: Shadowbane

Vervania

Rank 0
Vervania
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:59 pm
Aw. Why do you have to be in Valkyrie? Why?...Actually, I could create a character in that server; Venus just seems so empty now that it's really not that exciting/entertaining like I thought it would be. Nobody really wants to talk at all.

...Give me a day or two; I'll more than likely ask to join your guild then since it seems like I can actually make some friends in this game. (:

IGN: Nemiisis //// Server: Venus //// Faction: RG

ss1955cjs

Rank 0
ss1955cjs
PostedMay 26, 2013 7:35 pm

jion group

hi i play on Valkyrie server as free knight. one is KimiSlicex whipper lv 23 the other is Surataywo medic lv 13. I 18++ would like to help you grow your group. I like pve. i do not do well in pvp. i will help any one and learn form any one. thank you.