michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMar 29, 2013 5:02 pm   Last edited by michaelxushi on Apr 03, 2013 4:56 am. Edited 11 times in total

Introduction and overview of my works

An intro and overview of me and my works...
DO NOTE: I'm the type of person who edits his posts quite a lot... And also rambles a bit....

Ahem...

Mmm first of all.
This is more or less an introduction and overview of my works(if there will be any... XD).
Anyways~~ on to the introduction.

First of all I'm more or less a quite inexperienced writer. And also a quite the lazy person...
So even though I write this kind of topic I may end up not even actually posting any works...
Considering how lazy I am as person -__-
But well I do hope I can pull myself together and make something(have already been thinking about fanfic stories.).

Anyways other than being quite lazy I'm also posses a very perverted mind, and are quite the more or less an otaku...
Oh yea I'm also quite talkative though well something has to "kickstart" me, before I become talkative.

And with that being said I do at the very least hope I be producing something within a month of writing this

When it comes to my writing style, grammar & stories.
I guess it will be quite influenced by different aspects. Though it will properly more or less be the light novels(like ones on baka-tsuki) that will influence my writing style.
Oh and also I'm no where near any kind of english teacher or lecturer, but my english shouldn't be that horrible bad, and should be more or less readable and understandable.

Story wise the really big problems I have is: Naming and information collecting....
1. Naming - I personally really just SUCK at naming..... The problem is simply that I can almost never decide what kind of name the character should have, which really can hinder me....
2. Information collecting - Before writing this I have of course taken a look around this stories/writing/fan fiction forum. And have become quite impressed with the details of other peoples stories, which is something that they probably have gained from studying and playing SB for quite sometime. Whereas I'm quite new to the game....

Overview over my works:
Pre-fanfic World building(Michaelxushi)

More will most likely/probably come
Though I guess, that my first story will maybe come when the beta is over~~~
(Hoping for a proper Free Knights storyline...)

Will make edits from time to time and when I make something.
Advertisement

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:11 pm
This forum is rated PG13 even though the game is 18+. If you have anything explicit/mature/NSFW in your writing, you can post it somewhere here: http://scarletbladeunrated.enjin.com/forum

and then give the readers here the URL to the thread you post there.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:42 am
Thanks.
I also just noticed it today as I made a quick stop to the general discussion and saw that the content was to be for 13+.

Anyways I guess I keep my works PG13 though is it okay, if I were to make kind of like a sub chapter with PG18 content, and simply write a warning about it being PG18 and posting it as a link to mediafire or something similar, where one have to download a pdf file in order to read that chapter?

Oh yea btw I love that pic of yours ckdragonck also personally got it and it's a great pic ^^. Used to use it as the background for my ipod, though changed to an adorable loli now~~~

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:29 am
You could...or you could choose to make a thread in the place I suggested then put the URL here. That way people don't have to download.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:39 am
Well yea that would probably be easier XD.

Though well who knows whether some people will demand something like a downloadable pdf version....

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:30 pm
We all wait for your response.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:22 am
Kuhhhh X___X

Can't make it.....
Ah well my first chapter will be out next month, despite the fact there I got exams~
Though it's actually not really a first chapter, as you will be able to read my story without even reading this first chapter.....
It's kind of like an intro, where a Lot of information gets flung against you.....

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:37 pm
exams shams. Poopy

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:37 pm
exams shams. Poopy

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMay 27, 2013 8:48 am
Yó everyone~~~
I'm simply posting in this thread of mine, so that I can convey my current situation.

First of all...
I'm sorry, all of those prediction of when I would finally begin posting some of my stories where completely off.
Though I did WARN everyone, that I'm this type of person....
Indecisive, lazy, always pushes away work saying I do it at some other point of time etc.
Anyways.

I will in the next month have a couple of exams, followed by the fact that I'm going to China at the end of the month as vacation.
So whether or not I will actually be capable of starting my first story thread or not in this month or next, isn't something I'm certain on.

Personally I do know that I should change myself, and it's also something I aim for.
Hopefully, I will in the summer break release not only the current half/near done 'teaser' chapter(cuz it's not completely part of the story I plan on writing. One can read it, and thereby gain more insight to my SB world, but it's completely fine if one doesn't read it). But also some actual chapters of my story.

Ps. About SB. I've been playing it some more, and my highest lvl is now 29(though it ain't as prestigious as before, cuz now lvl cap is 34 ._. ).

Me: Lazy, perverted, talkative, got lots of interests, otaku.... That more or less sums me up XD.