SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:19 am
mattorico wrote:

I understand why you would complain about the adjustment, but mage/pagans are supposed to be the DPS in the game.  

I have no issue with them being the DPS of the game, at all.

Its more about all the glitches,

-HP
- Loss of attack
-Being glitched so you cant Ress dead
-etc etc etc

Personally my main issue was the lack of input or communication. Sadly I think it
is many others as well. It is also my reason behind my decision to leave.

Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:52 am
LtWorf wrote:
I want to know as well if the game is going to be fixed. I held off from doing eom this month too because of this patch that was failed.

I have no problem what so ever that they nerfed the mages and pagans that is fine and dandy but it was not right too take away the archer/hunters fighters/wars and defs/guards atk power to do it. Here we are with ep5 atk power and ep6 defense. This is a slow and not very joyable pvp. I also would like some kind of information if they are going to fix the game. I'm not asking for a over night fix either just information if you guys have notified nexon of the what is going on and if there will be a fix or not?  

Hypocrite much?So you think its ok to nerf casters as long as you have good atk power? Rolling Eyes
Casters have suffered for 2 years + with their low atk and defense.They FINALY fixed their attack but they accidentaly nerfed other classes too.Sh** happens and they said they will fix atk powers and bugs as you can see in info threads about atk dmg.They requested player input so they can get the formula and fix atk power.

Di im sure they will fix the issues, they are prolly waiting on nexon.I rather be patient and wait for a good patch that will fix it all at once then get emergency maint every day to fix 1 bug at a time.I am pretty positive that most of the bugs will be fixed this week on maint or next week.You think they would really allow their biggest ap spenders to leave?

Yes i know pvp is not enjoyable atm for endgame but we can hold on with it for a week Very Happy

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:30 am
Servers are down. Shaiya seems fixed.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:53 am
Loiske you are and perhaps will always be my favorite troll...