cheese808

Rank 0
cheese808
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:43 am
FlutePro wrote:
cheese808 wrote:
Not including the glitches you mentioned.

If it was AG's intention to nerf all dps classes in endgame close to 1k (or more) in attack power (save for mage/pagans) I'm afraid that this will cue many to leave. 80 gear nor will stat 8's will help retain client base at this point if there is no explanation as to the formula modification.

EOM will probably be something that may be way on the back burner for many peeps bcuz of that reason.  

Okay, I'm going to stand up for my class here.... I've played mage/pagan for years. They were nerfed at the beginning of episode 5! Mages/Pagans have struggled since then and everyone has gotten stronger. Archers/Hunters took over episode 6. My pagan at FULL REC was getting hit 12k normally hits from Diddi. That's not okay. There was no even middle for magic users. I was still getting knocked 8k+ from normally people at full rec and my gear is full linked with 2x Max OJ and a 3rd rolled OJ that is near max. Besides hunters getting the edge anyways Orcs/Priests got Polar Storm. How much sense does it make to give the healers a skill that is not pottable and no recharge time. Shouldnt that have gone to pagans? Probably. So before you say you guys were nerfed try having all of your skills changed and then being put under every other class for years. The only other class who knows Mages/Pagans pain are Assassins/Rangers lol.  

1st. I wasn't making a spike at mage/pagan class. Yes I do realize the whole magic attack issue and how it was nerfed after ep 5. Once again NOT a personal dig against the caster class; just pointing out what I see atm.

2nd. Prior to this "class balancing" of late it seems that all mages/pagans have been hitting quite well on their own (especially with the gambit of nosses that seems to be pouring out from the free loot box). I can attest to getting killed many of times by Fango, Merlin, and even by you. Even tho most dps classes couldn't put a scratch on me I was and will always be trampled by mages.

3rd. I have an 80 Sin that hit the same road block that many other Ranger/Sins have come to and personally decided to just focus on one toon (of a total of 3 different 80's). I don't hate any particular class; in fact I <3 them all. They are all unique and it's this uniqueness that keeps me interested in this game.

I think (like I'm sure many others feel the same); revert the formulas to reflect the same stats as how it was before this "balance", but enhance the mage/pagan (and the ranger/sin) class to give balance to the classes where it needs. Dropping stats for some classes while raising others will achieve nothing but cause more people to become upset and simply leave this game. Particularly to those who have been playing their class for years developing their toons.
Advertisement

Ladyzen

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 11:54 am

issues ?

how many people still cant get on there main accounts? good question but it seems the powers that be don't want peeps to know it. why ? idk they wont answer us.u have the same problem ? . speak out !

greenlime101

Rank 1
greenlime101
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:39 pm
SexiSyren wrote:
Sadly I am pretty tired of your troll already. I do remember a time when all of our communications were handled in a very timely manner. However most of that popular
GM (then) team are now promoted to PM.

So forgive me if I want a little better for myself and my friends.  

just ignore the troll....we all know they are trying their best to fix it...sluggishly...but they eventually will.

boobear19

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:50 pm

main account

i cant either tried logging in before grb and it wouldnt let me in now sending tickets in x

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:51 pm
Don't even have to know business.... any relationship counselor will tell you a relationship is not dead till people stop communication... yell, scream, fight, complain, argue, talk, whatever and there is still hope... but when the communication stops.... that's when there no hope. At this point the communication attempts are one sided... players hoping, almost begging for replies.....and complete silence in response.

moonspell_9

Rank 0
moonspell_9
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:14 pm
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
moonspell_9 wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
moonspell_9 wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
So a few people didn't do EoM tiers Laughing

WHO CARES LMAO THERE'S STILL TONS OF PPL WHO DID IT  

Some ppl just make new acct just to talk
trash  

Are you stupid? How is that trash?

Everytime something goes wrong people start with this bs.
"Oh, if no fix me quitQQ" or "me no do EoM tier if no fixQQ"

But face it, AGE gives a f***, cause there's tons out there who will continue playing and a tons who will keep paying.

So you want a clarification if it will get fixed? lmao, as If I can see any GMs who have posted here Laughing

stupid *** ppl  

They have to fix to much wrong on the game and yes u trash dont even dare to talk with ur maint acct? TRASH .. Arrow  

bish please, this is my main.  

You joined join date: 03 28, 2013 STFU

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:46 pm
moonspell_9 wrote:

You joined join date: 03 28, 2013 STFU  

Cough...Cough...busted

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:05 pm

If it was AG's intention to nerf all dps classes in endgame close to 1k (or more) in attack power (save for mage/pagans) I'm afraid that this will cue many to leave. 80 gear nor will stat 8's will help retain client base at this point if there is no explanation as to the formula modification  

I understand why you would complain about the adjustment, but mage/pagans are supposed to be the DPS in the game.

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:44 pm
I want to know as well if the game is going to be fixed. I held off from doing eom this month too because of this patch that was failed.

I have no problem what so ever that they nerfed the mages and pagans that is fine and dandy but it was not right too take away the archer/hunters fighters/wars and defs/guards atk power to do it. Here we are with ep5 atk power and ep6 defense. This is a slow and not very joyable pvp. I also would like some kind of information if they are going to fix the game. I'm not asking for a over night fix either just information if you guys have notified nexon of the what is going on and if there will be a fix or not?

moonspell_9

Rank 0
moonspell_9
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:53 pm
LtWorf wrote:
I want to know as well if the game is going to be fixed. I held off from doing eom this month too because of this patch that was failed.

I have no problem what so ever that they nerfed the mages and pagans that is fine and dandy but it was not right too take away the archer/hunters fighters/wars and defs/guards atk power to do it. Here we are with ep5 atk power and ep6 defense. This is a slow and not very joyable pvp. I also would like some kind of information if they are going to fix the game. I'm not asking for a over night fix either just information if you guys have notified nexon of the what is going on and if there will be a fix or not?  

+++