FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:14 am
cheese808 wrote:
Not including the glitches you mentioned.

If it was AG's intention to nerf all dps classes in endgame close to 1k (or more) in attack power (save for mage/pagans) I'm afraid that this will cue many to leave. 80 gear nor will stat 8's will help retain client base at this point if there is no explanation as to the formula modification.

EOM will probably be something that may be way on the back burner for many peeps bcuz of that reason.  

Okay, I'm going to stand up for my class here.... I've played mage/pagan for years. They were nerfed at the beginning of episode 5! Mages/Pagans have struggled since then and everyone has gotten stronger. Archers/Hunters took over episode 6. My pagan at FULL REC was getting hit 12k normally hits from Diddi. That's not okay. There was no even middle for magic users. I was still getting knocked 8k+ from normally people at full rec and my gear is full linked with 2x Max OJ and a 3rd rolled OJ that is near max. Besides hunters getting the edge anyways Orcs/Priests got Polar Storm. How much sense does it make to give the healers a skill that is not pottable and no recharge time. Shouldnt that have gone to pagans? Probably. So before you say you guys were nerfed try having all of your skills changed and then being put under every other class for years. The only other class who knows Mages/Pagans pain are Assassins/Rangers lol.

<center></center>
Advertisement

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:33 am
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
Why even make this post?

Most people will do the tier lol

They have and always will continue doing it. It's called "Addiction" Even how much they mess up, they will come forums and bs with "Im gonna quit", but 99% of them continue. Been like this for yrs now and It won't change.

It's getting old. AGE just laughs at you people.

Peace.  

I've cancelled my reoccuring and I will not be doing the EOM or any other tier until or unless I see very clear indications that AGE are addressing the issues in this game. The issues in my view are both technical (i.e. the constant introduction of glitches) and customer facing (i.e. the way they interact and communicate with us, the community).

GerethLF

Rank 0
GerethLF
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:46 am
I recall feeling frustrated like this with another game by another company, but i joined shaiya in ep 1 and it was my first mmo, i would hate to see it go the same way that game did. its not just people saying they are leaving. i have watched many people leave. delete toons, accounts, they are getting fed up and have been for a while. and while in the shout box people complain about the frequent crashes, all the gs's will tell us, is "The GM's are aware of the issue" or "Pleasse calm down."

i for one think we deserve explanation if not compensation for just exactly what is going on. yes we know there are bugs. Why? What are they? how long will it take before the servers restabalize? its the simple questions that get dodged that are growing tiresome to many people i know.

Neofy

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 4:00 am
...JayGee... wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
Why even make this post?

Most people will do the tier lol

They have and always will continue doing it. It's called "Addiction" Even how much they mess up, they will come forums and bs with "Im gonna quit", but 99% of them continue. Been like this for yrs now and It won't change.

It's getting old. AGE just laughs at you people.

Peace.  

I've cancelled my reoccuring and I will not be doing the EOM or any other tier until or unless I see very clear indications that AGE are addressing the issues in this game. The issues in my view are both technical (i.e. the constant introduction of glitches) and customer facing (i.e. the way they interact and communicate with us, the community).  

+1 won't do any tiers before they fix the issues...wht point spent $$$ but not enjoying the game

RelentlessPace

Rank 4
RelentlessPace
PostedMar 31, 2013 4:08 am
Thanoric wrote:
Patience is a virtue... I just don't see why people who have spent the years playing want to leave after just 72 hours of issues that are getting fixed slowly but surely.  

is like a divorce in a marriage.

i still wonder why ppl divorce.

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:20 am
didnt do eom either.
what a mess

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:37 am
So far all I have seen is PLAYERS try to answer this post. Not trying to be mean here, but fairly sure, players know no more than I do.

We can all speculate and try to calm one another, but in the end we all need some clarification.

I can name at least 10 people who have in the last couple months walked away from this game.
Now maybe that dont mean anything to a lot of people, but all of these people have been here a long time, such as myself. All of these people did at least 1 full eom every month if not more.
Thats a little over 3k a month in losses.

I know many more who will leave, due to the issues at hand. Myself being one of them. I am not asking for an instant fix, I dont need immediate gratification. However I think a little communication from the Powers that Be is not an unreasonable request.

I have been here for four years and invested a lot of money here, why cant we get some communication?

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:39 am
SexiSyren wrote:
So far all I have seen is PLAYERS try to answer this post. Not trying to be mean here, but fairly sure, players know no more than I do.

We can all speculate and try to calm one another, but in the end we all need some clarification.

I can name at least 10 people who have in the last couple months walked away from this game.
Now maybe that dont mean anything to a lot of people, but all of these people have been here a long time, such as myself. All of these people did at least 1 full eom every month if not more.
Thats a little over 3k a month in losses.

I know many more who will leave, due to the issues at hand. Myself being one of them. I am not asking for an instant fix, I dont need immediate gratification. However I think a little communication from the Powers that Be is not an unreasonable request.

I have been here for four years and invested a lot of money here, why cant we get some communication?  

as we both know they wil say dev working on a fix thats all they say - if a server crashes they just restart it [forgetting guards oops] and go back bed. Thats the responce you will get.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:43 am
Sweetie a simple we are working on it and will try to get it fixed would be appreciated at this point....which is why I am upset.

All I have seen is we have fixed the issue -topic closed.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:50 am
FlutePro wrote:
cheese808 wrote:
Not including the glitches you mentioned.

If it was AG's intention to nerf all dps classes in endgame close to 1k (or more) in attack power (save for mage/pagans) I'm afraid that this will cue many to leave. 80 gear nor will stat 8's will help retain client base at this point if there is no explanation as to the formula modification.

EOM will probably be something that may be way on the back burner for many peeps bcuz of that reason.  

Okay, I'm going to stand up for my class here.... I've played mage/pagan for years. They were nerfed at the beginning of episode 5! Mages/Pagans have struggled since then and everyone has gotten stronger. Archers/Hunters took over episode 6. My pagan at FULL REC was getting hit 12k normally hits from Diddi. That's not okay. There was no even middle for magic users. I was still getting knocked 8k+ from normally people at full rec and my gear is full linked with 2x Max OJ and a 3rd rolled OJ that is near max. Besides hunters getting the edge anyways Orcs/Priests got Polar Storm. How much sense does it make to give the healers a skill that is not pottable and no recharge time. Shouldnt that have gone to pagans? Probably. So before you say you guys were nerfed try having all of your skills changed and then being put under every other class for years. The only other class who knows Mages/Pagans pain are Assassins/Rangers lol.  

Reks, Cheese is (or at least was) a Sin Smile