SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Can we get clarification on the issues? Will they be fixed?

Eom is tomorrow
I like so many other AP buyers are sitting here in question to whether we need to do tiers.
There are so many issues, attack power glitches, hp glitches etc. to where the game, is almost
where most are not even playing. Can you give us some kind of update, input, or comments about whether these issues will be fixed, or what the future holds?

Pvp as it is, is not very enjoyable.
Advertisement

cheese808

Rank 0
cheese808
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:10 pm
Your answer right here hon:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1940383#15850819

Superman0X wrote:
I am closing this out, as this maint is over.  

AG management saying that emergency maint is over while all the issues haven't been rectified. Not sure how to interpret that other than; pass on this month's EOM.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:30 pm
I realise they may think it is fixed, but I am sure there are tons of us who can assure them it isnt.

HP glitches
Attack glitches
Pot glitches

just to name a few....

cheese808

Rank 0
cheese808
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:39 pm
Not including the glitches you mentioned.

If it was AG's intention to nerf all dps classes in endgame close to 1k (or more) in attack power (save for mage/pagans) I'm afraid that this will cue many to leave. 80 gear nor will stat 8's will help retain client base at this point if there is no explanation as to the formula modification.

EOM will probably be something that may be way on the back burner for many peeps bcuz of that reason.

mumsiesdelight

GameSage: Shaiya
mumsiesdelight
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:50 pm
The Emergency Maintenance on 3/28 was primarily for log in issues not for the fix.

As per [GM]Turlas in SB.
"this maint was for the log in issue. its unrelated to the in-game issues. Those are still being looked into"

Gm’s are working on it. Guys please be patient.

SexiSyren

Rank 4
SexiSyren
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:00 pm
Mumsies I appreciate and respect you, but after reading where Superman said he is closing the thread...what are we supposed to think?

I am a little upset, and watching so many of my friends list their gears to sell, and planning on leaving this game. Most of the players are AP buyers who have supported this game for several years.

I am just asking for a little clarification from a GM or a PM as the communication lines between the people who pay for this game to continue, and the ones who actually have some control over it.
I really dont think I am in the wrong in doing so, because if many more of the people leave what will be left?

ukdonut

Rank 0
ukdonut
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:19 pm
i no of 6 EOMs not getting done this month unless this issue is resolved quickly

Arsyad22

Rank 3
Arsyad22
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:57 pm
As long I remember this game was awesome but AEG destroyed they own reputation...instead focus in improvement they become greedy and bad customer services!!!no wonder ppl leaving...the questions are wht you gonna do AEG? "keep it like this" or "any further change"

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:10 pm
Arsyad22 wrote:
As long I remember this game was awesome but AEG destroyed they own reputation...instead focus in improvement they become greedy and bad customer services!!!no wonder ppl leaving...the questions are wht you gonna do AEG? "keep it like this" or "any further change"  

everybody complains about "poor customer service." maybe it is just me but I have never had any issues with customer service, every ticket I have ever put in was done within 3-4 days and I have seen GMs/PMs answer so many questions and people who don't watch forums closely miss the answers and then wonder their question "wasn't answered"

Thanoric

Rank 0
Thanoric
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:33 pm
Patience is a virtue. and things will be worked upon. But, people get all caught up in the OMG this isn't the same even though they have right to. But give them some time for them to fix things. Its fine, don't o the EoM this month, they'll fix the issues and you'll buy again next month. I just don't see why people who have spent the years playing want to leave after just 72 hours of issues that are getting fixed slowly but surely.