zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:34 am
emm about how long does it take to level a wizard from 40-60 because i plan to play heavily for 2 weeks
Advertisement

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:37 am

tbh

my advice
Unless you need a character to farm gold with or your planning on pvping in 70 than don't bother leveling.

Wizard is a decent class at 40, but one of the worst in 60. Also 60 is semi active but not as active as 40. 30 and 40 are the most active pvp zones with 70 being the next active, 60 seems to be somewhat active but if your used to starting pvp whenever you want I am not sure you will get that at 60.

If your leveling your wizard and you really want to why stop at 60? why not level it to 70 where wizards become the strongest versions of themselves. Fully geared 70 AM should be insanely OP. If you like balance 40 is the closest zone you will get to balanced arena in this game(potentially, because of the varying degrees players spend on their 40s).

Leveling from 40-60 is fast could only take you a week if you use the best mutated dungeons correctly and utilize the repeat quests. 60-70 isn't horrible either especially since you can go through a few levels with AJ and class change.

Oh and FYI if you do wind up in 70 on your wiz either keep it 70 perm or level it to 80 and keep it 80 perm. Every AM who leveled above 80 were disapointed with their nerfs.