triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedMar 30, 2013 1:45 pm
The story with the car is funny ,but really if some people buy a broken car then the company that sold it should be disbanded very soon if they don't fix it replace it with a brand new one or give the money back.

Here its called customer protection ,your food,goodies aren't good they shut you down .

Advertisement

LSR19

Rank 2
LSR19
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:52 pm
Mehrvigne wrote:
In other words (which ya'll missed the point I'm trying to make) is it's not the GMs fault. If you're really upset with the game, contact Nexon. They're the ones sending AGE the mucked up programming. All AGE does is make it available for us to play it (because Nexon is probably too embarrassed to host these many mess ups directly...) Everybody's chewing out the GMs and saying it's their faults when they weren't the ones that made the patches.

Instead, they're the ones that are taking the brunt for someone else's screw ups. And I'm sure this thread was just meant as a light-hearted way for the players who DO appreciate what the GMs are trying to do to help us get our game back up and running to say so. But, *sigh* I guess some people are bent on attacking the wrong limb. Go for it, if you must, but you won't get anywhere doing so.

Remember: AGE can only give us what Nexon gives them. I'll star it out since it'll get edited anyway, but there a saying that goes, "You can't make SOUP out of ****." So when Nexon's patches come over as... that... don't expect soup, till AGE sends it back to the kitchen and Nexon gives them the soup they ordered to bring to us. Smile  
ofc its their fault. they are selling you the product not nexon. they should test it before they agree to it. they are the final service point. simple as that

Shanks.AZ

Rank 0
Shanks.AZ
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: good luck ""

thanks for the hard work
crayyzzwarior wrote:
i appriciate the hard work gms are putting in i hope you guys fix it all Smile and * gives cupp of coffe ** now get back to fixing our game Very Happy  

+1 and im sure they feel worser then us when server is down we just wait when thats happen but they work for 2-3 hours to fix the probleme and then post start to balme them for server down
ty GM we appreciate all ur work and we hope to keep this game up alwasy cause its one of best game i ever played Very Happy

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 31, 2013 4:37 pm
there are things the GM can control and there are things they can't control. The GMs control what is sold as AP and what is not, they also control events. I don't blame the GMs for faulty patches but I do blame them for the lack of ice cream in game (and I have not confirmed this though I was told that as of the last supermarket sweep they had, only one side gets ice cream now, and that's just **** up).

zZeroHourr

Rank 4
zZeroHourr
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:34 pm
LSR19 wrote:
Mehrvigne wrote:
In other words (which ya'll missed the point I'm trying to make) is it's not the GMs fault. If you're really upset with the game, contact Nexon. They're the ones sending AGE the mucked up programming. All AGE does is make it available for us to play it (because Nexon is probably too embarrassed to host these many mess ups directly...) Everybody's chewing out the GMs and saying it's their faults when they weren't the ones that made the patches.

Instead, they're the ones that are taking the brunt for someone else's screw ups. And I'm sure this thread was just meant as a light-hearted way for the players who DO appreciate what the GMs are trying to do to help us get our game back up and running to say so. But, *sigh* I guess some people are bent on attacking the wrong limb. Go for it, if you must, but you won't get anywhere doing so.

Remember: AGE can only give us what Nexon gives them. I'll star it out since it'll get edited anyway, but there a saying that goes, "You can't make SOUP out of ****." So when Nexon's patches come over as... that... don't expect soup, till AGE sends it back to the kitchen and Nexon gives them the soup they ordered to bring to us. Smile  
ofc its their fault. they are selling you the product not nexon. they should test it before they agree to it. they are the final service point. simple as that  

Ignorance.....

Haters Make Me Famous