shurikenz_92

Rank 0
shurikenz_92
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:38 am

shadow walker -typical korean build

this is based on the my analysis on all koreans SW top build.
after several hours digging in queens blade, i conclude the korean type (almost) build... there are :

tier 1
normal attack = 1 point
double blow = 1 point ( korean say this skill should take 1 or dont take it at all )
hack and slash = 10 point ( this skill should be maxed out, a skill with nice cd and crit rate )
slaughter = 5 point ( this skill also should be maxed out, a skill with heaven amount of crit rate )
fatal thrust = 3 point ( in QB they are 2 type of opinion on this skill, whether to max it or not )

tier 2
fade = 1 point ( ok korean said in almost all build, choose whether to max it or 1 point it... the reason is too long to write so i just leave it as pvp vs player = sometime useless )
shadow strike = 4 point (korean said this is for high damage in both pvp and pve.. choose whether to max it or 1 point it )
secret charge = 4 point ( this skill depend on your gameplay whether you like to dash and slash or slowly walk to enemy, choose whether to max or 3 point it )
ghost walk = 1 point ( this skill is good, but unfortunately in 29 cap level only 1 point is available, this skill should be maxed out )

tier 3
want to waste your skill point in aoe? then go ahead and pick any of tier 3 skills

tier 4
death blow = 3 point ( death blow is quite nice with disable duration, unfortunately per point increase 0.1sec disable duration.. so not worth it, take it 3 so we can go to the next skill )
twilight explosion = 1 point ( reason and duration is like death blow but every increment of level increase amount of affected person, max this )

tier 5
( tier 5 should be maxed out but since SB still level 29 cap, more point should go to skills for dpsing reason )
concortonist = 2 point ( reason? buff effects too small, take 2 for opening the next skill )
miss misery = 1 point ( this skill should be maxed out when level 44 cap is out, for right now we need skills point to dpsing, take 1 for emergency )
eagle eye = 0 point ( should be maxed out by level cap 44 out, for now we need dps )

tier 6
escape artist = 1 point ( some of them said should max this skill while other said no.. then it depend on your play style.. you like to some chance to run away then max it, otherwise no.. for current cap, better take 1 point only )
flare = 2 point ( max this. pvp **** other than whipper, this skill will truly shine when around max level )
skyjump = 1 point ( i search for skyjump reasoning but all their build take this skill, sorry i unable to explain to you right now )

passive
hp = 1 point ( hp, what you expect? )
soul mastery = 0 point ( potion more effective )
concealment mastery = 0 point ( still not very effective on low level so forgot bout this 1st )
accuracy mastery = 0 point ( you can get acc on your buff and weapon )

ok this is the typical korean build for shadow walker... if you all interested you can pm me for other QB job skill build but give me time to analyze them all...

if there any mistake please tell me =D
Advertisement

kariyo

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:18 pm
why has no one commented on this?

RyuuChi93

Rank 0
RyuuChi93
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:39 pm
Hm... my only comment is that SW isn't exactly meant for survivability anyways. So I'd probably put the point you had in HP buffs and put it into ACC instead, then put more weapon stats into actual attack power, if possible (I'm a newer player here, and I'm by no means an expert, just putting my 2 cents in)

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:49 pm
I'm still not convinced that Tier 3 is worthless, although I may be the only SW that thinks that.

It's very nice in party-based PvE to know that I can help keep Aggro off of me and on the tank. My high DPS doesn't help me all that much if I'm having to constantly worry about my health, or worse, run back from the revival point.

Now if you spend all your time soloing or in PvP, yeah, dump Tier 3.

Of course, the bigger problem with Tier 3 is that it takes 5 points in Crippler to get to Shadow Dance. Crippler is not nice enough to have to waste 5 points there.

I have a bit more than 1 point in the HP passive, but I don't recall at the moment how many I do have. I think 3. I'm comfortable with that.

And I'm in the camp that thinks you should max Fade. But I understand the arguments against it. Do what works best for you. And again, it depends on where you spend your time. PvE? Pfft. 1 point is all you need. Janus/Turnpike? Ditto.

It's in the open world stuff where I think you really want the other two points. Maybe not worthwhile until after level 30, although I like it in Caergate. This is definitely a personal preference item, and putting those two points elsewhere may improve your DPS considerably. To each his/her own.

shurikenz_92

Rank 0
shurikenz_92
PostedApr 12, 2013 2:19 am
this based on level 44 capped korean build.. the build isnt completed yet.. i just re balanced the cap to level 29... if the cap level increased to 44, the current build can be used without problem need to buy a new skill reset scroll.. some people do not or chose not to spent money on games... this build is certainly helpful for those people... + all the explanation is based on what the korean explanation.. those explanation isnt from my point of view but from those who had play the game longer than us...

rosewushu

Rank 1
rosewushu
PostedApr 12, 2013 4:34 pm
This is what I gatherd to do myself more or less. Good to see I thought correctly in the first place. Can you do one for Sentinal as well?

shurikenz_92

Rank 0
shurikenz_92
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:47 am
actually i got request for all classes korean based skill build... im working on other 4, though mostly i got less time for digging due to work, but still im working on it...

edit: the punisher one, i had complete it... and other thing, if the cap level increased, i will surely re-edit the skills...

shadow_ex22

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:09 am

punisher skill build

can u send me the skill build of a punisher base on korean

fialkowski77

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 9:42 am
yea I feel like for pve currently T3 would be better than T4 especially if you're going for ch atk up as shadow dance does a lot of it but it's kinda hard to say. The aggro dump is def nice on crippler(what I would use it for for single target) and the additional cd shadow dance brings for a larger aggro dump as well as lots of ch damage is nice but haven't played around with the T4 abilities enough to really say anything about them. I do know with how much burst we have tho that aggro dump is going to be necessary to keep max uptime on boss tho lol