james9803

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:55 am

Increasing number of hackers = decreasing number of bans

I believe I quit
More and more hackers have been surfacing lately. Both closet, and flat out blatant hackers. Back when hacking first became public on A.V.A., the best tool the hackers had was something called "Telejump" Players who were inside of a building were protected from said hack.
Now the hackers have Super jump, OPK, an aimbot that allows them to try to act legit, Godmode, Speed hacks, euro hacks, and most recently, and my least favorite of all the above listed...some sort of mega hack. This mega hack I could not find the source of or I would have submitted a ticket to AeriaGames (not like this would have had an effect anyway), however the features of said hack from what I have gathered so far from being attacked by people using the hack are as follows: Godmode, OPK, Item spawning, speed hack, fly hack, NPC spawning (this guy literally spawned some enemies from the riot modes), and more amusingly, some sort of bubble hack that encases players in a bubble and slowly raises them into the air before popping to kill them from fall damage. All this said, I quit until Aeria resolves to do something about the increasing power and population of hackers. And with my resignation from a game that I've played for years, my final montage: http://youtu.be/Vwynb1oICWE
Advertisement

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:57 am
First of all, none of those "new" things you were talking about are actually new.

Second, who cares.

theswagxy1

Rank 1
theswagxy1
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:58 am
.DontCaeria. wrote:
First of all, none of those "new" things you were talking about are actually new.

Second, who cares.  

can you please commit suicide

im begging

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:02 am
theswagxy1 wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:

Second, who cares.  

can you please commit suicide

im begging  

Aw that's so kind of you.

james9803

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:03 am
.DontCaeria. wrote:

Second, who cares.  

The only "new" hack is the "mega hack"
However, you obviously haven't been playing AVA for very long to add your idiotic comment to my post.

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:05 am
james9803 wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:

Second, who cares.  

The only "new" hack is the "mega hack"
However, you obviously haven't been playing AVA for very long to add your idiotic comment to my post.  

That is also cute.

The "Mega hack" youre talking about isn't new either, it's existed in Cava for at least a year now. All they did was get the pointers for it in our version to abuse Razz

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:52 am
I left a month (or more) and it feels great... Good decision though Wink

Mark 5:9 wrote:
Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is LEGl0N," he replied, "for we are many".

ijjiBanner

Rank 2
ijjiBanner
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:34 pm
All games have hackers and It's very hard to keep them hack free. The GMs work hard to make sure that cheaters face the appropriate punishments. But they still can't know of every hacker. If you really want to get rid of as much hackers as possible, All we have to do is report these hackers and the GMs will take care of the rest! And this applies to every game not just AVA.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 29, 2013 4:52 pm
I just noticed how A.V.A is so much a like towards Modern Warfare games + Black Ops series.

kizik5

Rank 2
kizik5
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:54 am
ijjiBanner wrote:
All games have hackers and It's very hard to keep them hack free. The GMs work hard to make sure that cheaters face the appropriate punishments. But they still can't know of every hacker. If you really want to get rid of as much hackers as possible, All we have to do is report these hackers and the GMs will take care of the rest! And this applies to every game not just AVA.  

There's a difference between having a few hackers, and having a higher percentage of hackers than legitimate players.