conman56

Rank 0
conman56
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:20 am   Last edited by conman56 on Mar 29, 2013 3:24 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Guild] Chess Pieces ( under construction )

Let the War Games Began! ~Now Recruiting~

conman56 wrote:
"cause of Reasons unknown that my other Acct. was banned i will repost the Guild an re Lead it on this on"  

The Time for the Dead King to Rise is Now Let all His Enemies Run in Fear as the King an his Army. The Reawaken Chess Pieces will come to Burn this land to the ground an rebuild it in his image.

Hello An Welcome Player Everything u need to know about us will be Listed below i hope u will take the Time to read it. Thank you an Hope to meet you in the game

~Ranks~
The Ranking System for the Guild will be Listed below. Understand This subject to change
Coming Soon

~Guild Goals & The type of player we Seek~
Will its that time i guess its best i start talking about the Goals of the Guild an the Type of players we seek.

1)We seek to have a well organized guild Of Friendly players that Work together to get things done.
2) I'm looking for Casual players that love to Role-play from time to time
More guild goals to come at time comes

~Team Chat~
Form of Team Chat Coming Soon

~How to join the Guild~
Coming Soon

~Guild Housing~
More Info on that later
Advertisement

conman56

Rank 0
conman56
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:20 am   Last edited by conman56 on Mar 29, 2013 1:28 am. Edited 2 times in total

Players with-in Guild

The list below Shows the Players sign up to join the Guild an there Ranks an there Characters Name

1) conman56 - leader - AngelsWolf

conman56

Rank 0
conman56
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:21 am   Last edited by conman56 on Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am. Edited 6 times in total

Rules An Ranking System

1) Be Kind an Show Respect to all members & players

Meaning don't start fights with other members an players, Show them Respect cause when u do that they to show u the Respect you gave them back an good things Happen.  

2) Follow all of the Aeria rules an Group rule's

I believe i dont need to say anything about this cause i,m sure if u broke a Aeria rule you will be kicked from the guild an an etc.  

More Rule(laws) to come

3) No Drama, trolling, or begging for free stuff

There is nothing to Say about this. Just Dont Do it are your Gone  

4)Must be active. Give notice prior to extended absences to avoid being removed from the guild.

If your going to be away for a While Please Let a mod of the Guild Know so they can let the others Know whats going on Thank you  

~Ranks~
I have Been Told that there is 4 Rank slots but we will have to see but the Ranks with in the guild will be listed below an how to gain those ranks

conman56

Rank 0
conman56
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:21 am
Reserved