julius81

Rank 2
julius81
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:54 pm
i will be online within 1h from this reply time and i'll PM u ...also thx.
Advertisement

LordDaishi7

Rank 1
LordDaishi7
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:20 am
IGN: SayDis
Class: Whipper
Level: 1
Willing to get on raidcall: RAIDCALL!
Why do you want to join? Cause Dev can't live without me, and I accidentally made my whipper alt an Free Knights... The name is so cool I dun wanna delete it. Also I wanna talk mass trash to YinYang for having to go mecha in order to kill me while 1v1-ing. Finally; I really don't expect to be invited to the guild, but eh w/e ^^
Thoughts on what a guild is? A guild is where many people gather together, driven by a singular goal or purpose; if it be to excel, if it be for comradory, if it be for fun, all members contribute in order to reach that, those, all goals set by their leaders.

Our an easy place that I can mooch off of... Haha I jest.

Btw, I'm going to talk with my guild today and see if they'd like to do an Asylum vs Twisted team/single PvP tourney. If they do I think a good location would be where titan spawns. If it is empty, that is.

I can throw a bunch of AP cards for prizes, but in any case; I'll be leveling my whipper today after work if we wanna talk about it.

Server: DOOMBUNNEH | Sentinel - [GS]SentiMental | Royal Guard | Sentinel - [GS]MicroGunZ | Free Knights | Captain of the Bunneh Squad

haseo4100

Rank 0
haseo4100
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:23 am
LordDaishi7 wrote:
IGN: SayDis
Class: Whipper
Level: 1
Willing to get on raidcall: RAIDCALL!
Why do you want to join? Cause Dev can't live without me, and I accidentally made my whipper alt an Free Knights... The name is so cool I dun wanna delete it. Also I wanna talk mass trash to YinYang for having to go mecha in order to kill me while 1v1-ing. Finally; I really don't expect to be invited to the guild, but eh w/e ^^
Thoughts on what a guild is? A guild is where many people gather together, driven by a singular goal or purpose; if it be to excel, if it be for comradory, if it be for fun, all members contribute in order to reach that, those, all goals set by their leaders.

Our an easy place that I can mooch off of... Haha I jest.

Btw, I'm going to talk with my guild today and see if they'd like to do an Asylum vs Twisted team/single PvP tourney. If they do I think a good location would be where titan spawns. If it is empty, that is.

I can throw a bunch of AP cards for prizes, but in any case; I'll be leveling my whipper today after work if we wanna talk about it.  

XD no trolling the app XD still this will b fun i talk to dev about it we will see :3

LordDaishi7

Rank 1
LordDaishi7
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:49 pm
This was a serious app, but at level 1 I don't know if you'd want me, but that's okay. I will submit it again when I hit level 25+

Server: DOOMBUNNEH | Sentinel - [GS]SentiMental | Royal Guard | Sentinel - [GS]MicroGunZ | Free Knights | Captain of the Bunneh Squad

haseo4100

Rank 0
haseo4100
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:05 pm
LordDaishi7 wrote:
This was a serious app, but at level 1 I don't know if you'd want me, but that's okay. I will submit it again when I hit level 25+  

all u can say u may like over here jus saying but .... u have to talk to dev ???? about jus saying ..

haseo4100

Rank 0
haseo4100
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:16 pm
TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJP6xYSykBs

haseo4100

Rank 0
haseo4100
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:51 am
i see more Twisted

LordDaishi7

Rank 1
LordDaishi7
PostedApr 23, 2013 7:37 am
haseo4100 wrote:

Where the eff was I for that???? I didn't see a single Asylum tag there.... Lame... I wanna kill me some twisted members ^^ <3333 you guys!

rajaji321

Rank 0
rajaji321
PostedMay 01, 2013 10:15 pm
LordDaishi7 wrote:
haseo4100 wrote:

Where the eff was I for that???? I didn't see a single Asylum tag there.... Lame... I wanna kill me some twisted members ^^ <3333 you guys!  

I dont think you guys came out that night!! :O

Hi ya Very Happy