Yep we noes dis parts already.
Any thing you can add from testing will be greatly appreciated ^^
Dont get mad if I ask you to walk me through exactly what you want tested and how
Dont want to mess up the results you're looking for[/quote]
How can I get mad at a GM trying to help? ^^
Thank you for your help with the testing TK.
Here is what I consider a good test.
The goal is to determine if any green or white stat gains from fusion are lost during a frag being forged (i.e. VI to VII t) and a frag being upgraded to the next type(i.e. Superior to Perfect).
The next thing is to determine if we have the traditional 5 Generation Limit.
The only thing we wont know is if any upgrade from perfect to the next frag version will be lost.
1. Have +12 Superior Frag VI (show screen shot)
2. Have Slayer Weapon +1 or greater (show screen shot)
3. Fuse Slayer Weapon with +12 Superior frag VI (screen shot results) This will show us whats gained in the fusion process.
4. Forge +12 Fused Superior Frag VI to +13 Fused Superior Frag VII and then to Perfect Auguric Frag +0 (show Screen shot) This will show if anything is lost in the forging process
5. Make Perfect Frag I +11 and forge to Perfect II (post Screen shot) this will show if anything is lost going to next frag type
6. Take Perfect Frag II +11 and fuse with 6x w/ 6ea slayers weapons total( post screen shot of final) this will indicate if there are limits to the amount of fusion attempts and what how the cumulative fusion gains are added..
This will result in a total of 7 fusions, if there are no fusion restrictions. Please provide feed back on anything noteworthy and if something isnt possible to perform.
Thank you again!