xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Recruting members to our clan.

Because most part of our old clan members already have quit, me and my friend decided to start recruting members to our clan again.
Members: Only European players with less than 130 ping, or if you are American and you have less than 130, that's ok too.
Our clan name: Notable
Recruting: We already have fixed sniper, so we are only recruting M4A1 players ou AK74 players.
The clan TAG for example: "Yourname"[nt] , and if you don't have enough APs to put it, we might be able to gift you one.
Remember that we are recruting only good players, and if you think you are not that good, don't lose your hopes, we might have a different opinion.
To contact us, send me Private Message through Aeria Games.
That's all, thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Advertisement

anewsense

Rank 0
anewsense
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:51 am
Well....Hey wassup,
Im looking for a clan, and i think im ok with m4, despite im main sniper, but i can ak, but i dont have the wep on my main acc unfortunatly. However, i am active, mature, dont rage, can take jokes and have xfire and ts.

IGN Name: theNewSense - Rank : Colonel (Brown)
Wep: Regular M4
Xfire Name: ianewsensei
TS Name: theNewSense - Aaron = IRL name.

Mabye, we can meet in-game and you can test me. =D
Look forward in meeting you.

vuthesituation

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: Recruting members to our clan.

xumbinhu123 wrote:
Because most part of our old clan members already have quit, me and my friend decided to start recruting members to our clan again.
Members: Only European players with less than 130 ping, or if you are American and you have less than 130, that's ok too.
Recruting: We already have fixed sniper, so we are only recruting M4A1 players ou AK74 players.
The clan TAG for example: "Yourname"[nt] , and if you don't have enough APs to put it, we might be able to gift you one.
Remember that we are recruting only good players, and if you think you are not that good, don't lose your hopes, we might have a different opinion.

Goodluck

xfire-xtasyusf

iCtrl_USF

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 7:52 am

Re: Recruting members to our clan.

xumbinhu123 wrote:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1941301 , i recall you were thinking of joining over a week ago o_O , still open if your interested?
send me a pm anytime.

runningsnake

Rank 2
runningsnake
PostedApr 13, 2013 3:14 pm
Looking to join, got no xfire or tspeak. Can m4 pretty well and use psg too. IGN is M4A1:PSG-1 been around on many different accounts since 07. Oh and i'm from EU.