Author Message

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
398
Location
New York United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:03 pm

YUP I CAN'T AIM
Advertisement

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6888
Location
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:09 pm
negasweep wrote:
[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/228947_357987220954393_1111741456_n.jpg[img]
YUP I CAN'T AIM  


Isn't that the unnerfed mk3 that required no aim at all to get kills?

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6888
Location
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:55 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:
negasweep wrote:
[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/228947_357987220954393_1111741456_n.jpg[img]
YUP I CAN'T AIM  


Isn't that the unnerfed mk3 that required no aim at all to get kills?  
He was using the para you idjit  


I asked a question, I never said Nega was the one using the mk3.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17829
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:39 pm
You know who can't aim?



Ziggy

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:59 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
You know who can't aim?



Ziggy
Devo
filo
Mackey
Falcon
Kyu
RKO
iGold
NoCaeria
 
Edited.

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6888
Location
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:02 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
You know who can't aim?



Ziggy
Devo
filo
Mackey
Falcon
Kyu
RKO
iGold
NoCaeria
 
Edited.  


I can aim better than you :3

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:05 am
.DontCaeria. wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
You know who can't aim?



Ziggy
Devo
filo
Mackey
Falcon
Kyu
RKO
iGold
NoCaeria
 
Edited.  


I can aim better than you :3  
Wif hax chu nub.

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6888
Location
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:06 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
You know who can't aim?



Ziggy
Devo
filo
Mackey
Falcon
Kyu
RKO
iGold
NoCaeria
 
Edited.  


I can aim better than you :3  
Wif hax chu nub.  


You caught me :<

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:11 am
.DontCaeria. wrote:
You caught me :<  
You're bad anyways. UEHUEUHEHUEUH

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
6888
Location
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:13 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
.DontCaeria. wrote:
You caught me :<  
You're bad anyways. UEHUEUHEHUEUH  



Display posts from previous:   Sort by: