Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:22 am   Last edited by Zaebja on Jan 15, 2015 4:27 am. Edited 22 times in total

[Guide] The Tanking AoE Goddess

Wana see me write my guide with my whip [;
Whipper: A powerful melee fighter with excellent range, this Arkana specializes in brutal AoE skills that shred her foes.

Alright you made a good choice by becoming a Whipper Arkana! There are many ways to approach this beautiful South American Arkana whether you want to be A complete tank, a half tank, a dps whipper, a chakra whipper and much more.

Whipper is a great solo and party player, her AoE and tanking skills allow her to run into the battlefield and take on as many foes as she would like especially with the help of a medic. Although she tends to drain her SP quite quickly but that's what the sp regens and sitting are for!

Before we begin let me just state that my Builds are not completely 100% THE best due to whipper having so many different ways to actually use her. Play around with the skill and you might find something better. If you would like to help me make these builds better just PM me or post in the thread and I will fix it, then I will thank you in the thread [;

Update Notices: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Builds are on this post and further Skill recommendation on the second post
  • Now for level 29/39/49!
  • Brutal Scourge still not included, you can still use it just take a point a way from any of the skills.
  • Skill Points for 29 is 43 Points/ lvl 39 is 57 Points/ lvl 49 is 80 Points
  • New Builds: .
  • Builds now have rotation .
  • Accessory/Weapon/Armor Recommendation Included .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 49 Builds PVP

Chakra Whipper
If you are going sorcerer/envoy you might as well go the whole way huh.
You might have noticed the 1 point in intuition. It actually has unlimited detection so if you learn to use it well then it will be pretty awesome. You can move the point elsewhere. Massive debuff/Massive damage. Extremly Low defense (still higher than max gear medic)

Hero Goddess Whipper
One of THE most popular builds. You will be in your mech 24/7. Get those cp pots. Your disables will be needed more than your dots since you will be a bit weak with full tank accesories. Intuition is helpful if you can learn to use it. Once again you can move the point elsewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whipper in PvP - Death at my hand is of mercy, who wouldn't enjoy me being the last thing they see.

Whipper in PvP with more than 20 foes allows her to top the ranks. Since there are so many foes and her contribution points are based off her AoE moves she sky rockets to the top, just remember to have a medic along!Don't be afraid to jump right in the crowd and use your AoE moves as well as your mech/cybersuit! Your ally in PvP is Hook & Sinker.

Whipper also has the capabilities of defeating every single class in 1v1s, you just have to learn how to attack each one. In 1v1's it is wise to start off with Hook & Sinker or Sadist's Choice to inflict a stun on your opponent. If you are up against a Shadow Walker I suggest using Immolation or Electric Tempest as a type of detecting move and then once you hit them use Hook & Sinker or Sadist's choice to start it off.

A Whipper must always upgrade her defense, HP passive is for the ultra tanking abilities. Also enhance your armor, it can make you unstoppable and even reach over 4000 hp at lvl 29!

Whipper in PvE - This is my kind of fun!
This whipper has the power to tank 10 npcs at once without dying but her SP drains fast so don't forget to use the SP regens! There are many ways to become a PvE whipper whether you want to be a single hit/ chakra whipper, a full AoE whipper, or a combination of both! Don't forget a medic and enhance armor/weapons!

~ Whipper Tank Build ~
I don't know if you guys have seen these whippers or not but they are able to tank quite a few players at one moment and still get away with killing some enemies. These are the requirement of becoming a PvP queen. Don't forget a medic!

- Full Defense -
This build has the potential of reaching 13k+ hp at lvl 34 in mech You can ttack a large portion of a team and get a lot of kills before dying, although you will most likely NOT DIE!

- Almost Full Tank! -
NEW BY POPULAR DEMAND! Several people asked for a full defense build with a little bit more of a kick so i took some points out of the buffs since most people who wanted this build do not care so much for them. Hope you like it!

- Attack & Defense -
This whipper is stronger in attack than the previous two but a little weaker in defense. This build will allow you to actually be great in PvE and PvP unlike the first one which is mainly for PvP. I currently use a variation of the build and I must say this might be one of the best.

~ The Party Whipper ~

- Whipper AoE Build -
I recommend only using this skill in a party due to the slow reload times.

- Single Hit / Chakra Whipper -

This build can now see the light of day! Looking at the stats from the skills, this whipper will take down anyone's armor and leave them to be killed easily by teammates or that same whipper!

- Whipper PvE Hybrid Build -
This was my favorite build to use and I had used it all CB up until i reached lvl 29 which is when I wanted to try out the two Tank builds. This also works well with solo as well as PvP. The Hybrid means Hybrid between AoE and Single Hit.

More details coming soon! If you need help my IGN is Zaebja on Free Knights or Curaja on RG. PM me, Whisper in game, or post on the thread for any further questions

Special Thanks to Revya, Hydritator, TheNinjaKitten, Ohoney, CrackFish, Toes !

Mod: Good job! Stickied. Mr. Green

If you need a lvl 49build just say so Very Happy!
Advertisement

Zaebja

Zaebja
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:33 am   Last edited by Zaebja on Jan 16, 2015 2:59 pm. Edited 21 times in total
~ Whipper Skill Recommendation ~

~ Active Skills ~

• The following are skill Recommendation, follow the builds for the ones you want but you do not have to do them skill by skill and point by point, feel free to mix up!
  • Most skills have a 7 meter range. I will indicate which ones do not.

1) Whip It Good
Auto attack, no SP, short cool down
Recommendation - Helps with cooldown and therefore you should keep it.

2) Brutal Scourge
Basic Attack - short cooldown, low SP,
Recommendation - You are okay with keeping this skill even though my guides do not have this skill in there. Although if you want to skill reset then get rid of this skill

3) Cat O' Two Tails
Basic Attack - Short Cooldown, low SP, fast animation
Recommendation - I recommend this move especially since it allows you to get Fatal Flail. It has some pretty nice damage at 5(minimum for Fatal Flail)

4) Fatal Flail
10sec cooldown, slower animation, Additional Critical
Recommendation - This move is definaetly one to get. I love the power it brings and you can tell it is strong because your Arkana makes a moaning grunt sound telling how shes bringing it.

5) Eternal Suffering
CH Atk, 9 sec Defense and Void Debuff, 15sec cooldown
Recommendation - The skill has some pretty cool animations and kind of strong but it takes 10 points to get so, lolnope.

6) Demolition
AoE Defense Debuff, short cooldown,
Recommendation - Now for the awesome debuffs to take down people who get in your way! This one is pretty good since it has a short delay and debuffs defense

7) Hardcore Assault
AoE Crit Debuff, short cooldown, CH Atk
Recommendation - This weakens the other player Crit which is awesome since they will do less damage too you.

8) Wrecking Ball
AoE Resisance Debuff, 15 sec cooldown, Ch Atk, Ch-Acc %
Recommendation - Get it for Sadist's Choice, it's also a nice Debuff

9) Sadist's Choice
AoE Stun, Gravity Chakra, 40 sec cooldown, 15meter(increases)
Recommendation - Awesome stun, helps when you are running or pushing forward or trying to kill a tank.

10) Lightning Whip
Chakra Voltage, AoE Disable, 15 sec cooldown
Recommendation - It's good for disable and get it for Electric Tempest.

11) Electric Tempest
Chakra Voltage: 16 meter diameter(increases) AoE Disable, 40sec cooldown, pretty strong
Recommendation - Not to many people seem to get this but I completely love it. It disables and it's incredibly strong. Only drawback is that cooldown.

12) Flaming Whip
Chakra Plasma: 7m diameter(increases) AoE DoT,
Recommendation - Do what is necessary to get Immolation! Both are pretty nice DoTs to have

13) Immolation
Chakra Plasma: 16m diameter AoE 10 sec DoT, 30 sec cooldown,
Recommendation - This DoT can get pretty strong and 5 points are needed in this one to get the even better Korean DoT later on. Must have

14) Hook and Sinker
16 meter pulling effect(increases), CH atk, Aggro increase, Knock Out(increases), 35sec cooldown
Recommendation - GET IT NOW! This is the most awesome move ever, grab those dying enemies from afar or bring those tankers closer to you and away from their medics!

15) Provocation
15 meter diameter AoE Aggro
Recommendation - Not very usefull unless you only Solo PvE. Other than that it's a waste of a point.

16) Ultimate Soul Shield
Buff: Def/VOID Increase 20sec, 40 sec cooldown
Recommendation - This is a nice debuff to have and everyone should get it. There is no debuff like Defender's Might.

17) Defender's Might
Buff: Def/VOID/CH-Eva increase, All Chakra Resistance Increase. Debuff to yourself: Move Speed 20 Decrease, -6% SP recovery, 10 decrease CP Recovery All for 30 sec- Cooldown 45 seconds
Recommendation - You should get this buff but only use it when you really have to since the debuffs aren't very friendly.

18) Intuition
AoE Detect Shadow Walkers/Punisher
Recommendation - Only get it if you really want to. Needs 7 points to be useful. It unlimited detection starting at lvl 1 but small AoE. It hits concealed enemies out of stealth, not actually detection. Small cool down.

19) Rising Tempest
This is a super powerful physical and chakra attack move.
Recommendation - Ok that just sound awesome, I can't wait to get this.

20)Hook and Sinker II
20 Meter 3 Person Grab with a 1 second stun
Recommendation - Ohgod multi grab? Super helpfup in PvP and PvE. Pull 3 medics at once so your faction can slay them all!.

~ Passive Skills ~

21) Advanced Health Mastery
Health Increase
Recommendation - Use this depending on the build you want to do.

22) Intermidiate Soul Mastery
SP Increase
Recommendation - Don't do it, points better elsewhere.

23) Armor Mastery
Defense Increase
Recommendation - DO IT! DO IT NOW! MAX IT

24) Devastator
Ultimate Skill! This is definitely worth the rank points!It hits both chakra and regular with an additional DoT! If this skill doesn't kill in the first play it might just kill with the DoT!!!!! Get it.

GinTea

Rank 0
GinTea
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:35 pm
Thanks! I will be incorporating your guide. It would be nice if you maybe gave some thoughts of what you think of each skill, but up you. Thanks and +rep!

Scarlet Blade IGN: Merlot - Fallen Guild - Venus Server |/|/| Pirate Maidens IGN: Merlot

Zaebja

Zaebja
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:02 am
GinTea wrote:
Thanks! I will be incorporating your guide. It would be nice if you maybe gave some thoughts of what you think of each skill, but up you. Thanks and +rep!  
Ya I am going to do that tomorrow x] I just wanted to play some more before adding some more!

IGN: KingPoop <Curse> | Whipper Guide - 2 New Builds!

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:05 am
Very nice guide, I'd love to learn more about whipper.

Hydritator

Rank 0
Hydritator
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:46 am

Re: [Guide] The Tanking AoE Goddess

Zaebja wrote:

Something changed since CBT, you can't get Electric Tempest Rank 3 with Lightning Whip rank 3.. it needs rank 4 now of lightning whip.

demidemon630

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:45 am

Hydritator wrote:
Zaebja wrote:

Something changed since CBT, you can't get Electric Tempest Rank 3 with Lightning Whip rank 3.. it needs rank 4 now of lightning whip.  

omg... i will have to redo my build then...

thx for telling us

Zaebja

Zaebja
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:46 am

Hydritator wrote:
Zaebja wrote:

awh man ._. Thanks for telling me!

edit: was debating where to put the point, ended up in sadist's choice since it's a very good stun ^_~

demidemon630

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:13 pm
the best class guide in the forum ever!! Very Happy

I'm going to try the att/def build but can anyone confirm the def bonus from Lv10 def passive?
The values on the simulator is a little weird...
Lv5 41, Lv6 52 (+11), Lv7 65 (+13), Lv8 79 (+14), Lv9 84 (+5?!? wth), Lv9 100 (+16)
obviously sth wrong with Lv9 def bonus and probably affects the values after that..

ultimat3swag

Rank 0
ultimat3swag
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:27 pm
at def passive lvl 10 its 100 defence

SB ~ Legendary (WH) 0nimaru(DE)