sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:33 pm
dream_endless wrote:
sIink wrote:
dream_endless wrote:
Yeah, Aeria created a problem to us and we need to wait 48 hours (or more) to be resolved?

I just want to get my Main Account. I created this one JUST to send a message.

I tried hundred times and nothing arrives in my e-mail.

When will this problem be fixed? Or are you having a permanently problem?  

Please look here for steps that you may have missed.

Many people run into problems because they skipped one or several steps. Most commonly problems happen when someone submits the Account Recovery RT while being logged into an alternate account--this will not work.  

Tks for your fast response, slink . I read your post 4 or 5 hours ago (or more, don't remember)

I did ALL steps and, after all, I didn't receive the response in my e-mail to change my Password.

Again, are you having problems to send this e-mails?  

You must have followed steps for the part in blue "What to Do if you DO have access to the email associated with your account," right? If doing this did not make an email arrive to you, then it is either in your email's spam folder or it is probably the incorrect email.

If that is the case, then you must follow the instructions in the red part and submit the Recover a Lost Account RT. If done correctly, you will receive an auto-reply to let you know the RT was received and then must wait up to 48 hours for a GM to reply. (Another GS has indicated that some GM teams may need up to 72 hours.)

I hope this helps to clarify. Check your inbox here on forum, i will send a friend request and talk to you on Meebo if you need further explanation.

Advertisement

dream_endless

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:38 pm
sIink wrote:
dream_endless wrote:
sIink wrote:
dream_endless wrote:
Yeah, Aeria created a problem to us and we need to wait 48 hours (or more) to be resolved?

Many people run into problems because they skipped one or several steps. Most commonly problems happen when someone submits the Account Recovery RT while being logged into an alternate account--this will not work.  

Tks for your fast response, slink . I read your post 4 or 5 hours ago (or more, don't remember)

I did ALL steps and, after all, I didn't receive the response in my e-mail to change my Password.

You must have followed steps for the part in blue "What to Do if you DO have access to the email associated with your account," right? If doing this did not make an email arrive to you, then it is either in your email's spam folder or it is probably the incorrect email.

If that is the case, then you must follow the instructions in the red part and submit the Recover a Lost Account RT. If done correctly, you will receive an auto-reply to let you know the RT was received and then must wait up to 48 hours for a GM to reply. (Another GS has indicated that some GM teams may need up to 72 hours.)

I hope this helps to clarify. Check your inbox here on forum, i will send a friend request and talk to you on Meebo if you need further explanation.  

Tks again for your attention !!

See, I have my personal e-mail for 10 years or more. I already test if it is receiving and sending e-mails: everything is ok.

I created a Lost Account RT because I hadn't other way. I am checking my e-mail every minute and nothing arrives. The good news is that I received a auto-reply from RT.

I just created this account to post my problems here. If need, I can just log out, but I don't think this is the real problem.

What more can I do?

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:40 pm
dream_endless wrote:
sIink wrote:
dream_endless wrote:
sIink wrote:
dream_endless wrote:

Tks again for your attention !!

See, I have my personal e-mail for 10 years or more. I already test if it is receiving and sending e-mails: everything is ok.

I created a Lost Account RT because I hadn't other way. I am checking my e-mail every minute and nothing arrives. The good news is that I received a auto-reply from RT.

I just created this account to post my problems here. If need, I can just log out, but I don't think this is the real problem.

What more can I do?  

It sounds like you did just what you should have done and all you can do now is wait. GM teams are all working hard on answering all RT's and they reply to them in the order they are received. That is why it may possibly take more time thatn the normal "up to 48 hours."

I know it's hard to wait, but it is good that you sent in the RT correctly. They will get to it. ^.^

ancellea11

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Security Update

Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  

GM, can i ask a about the password ?? This is my another ID on GF. I wanna ask, y my another ID cant be login ? It said my password/username are wrong. and i've forgot my email of that ID. Thanks

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Security Update

ancellea11 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  

GM, can i ask a about the password ?? This is my another ID on GF. I wanna ask, y my another ID cant be login ? It said my password/username are wrong. and i've forgot my email of that ID. Thanks  

Please read this completely.

Meowbunny

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:03 am

Request Tracker (RT)

i make this new account to write here my problem so please help me..

my First problem :i sent recover lost account. and i got this morning their reply and they want me to answer the questions from 1 to 12 , the problem is when i click reply to send, they send me an email back my email like i send it to my email not support@... ,
My Second problem : if its about reset password i wrote my email and did that many times but NO EMAIL , is that mean EE delete my ACCOUNT!!!!?????? for no reason???its my first tim and i did my best .

P.S: please answer my two questions !!!!!!! i need an answer to play again!!!!

sIink

sIink
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:54 am

Re: Request Tracker (RT)

Meowbunny wrote:
i make this new account to write here my problem so please help me..

my First problem :i sent recover lost account. and i got this morning their reply and they want me to answer the questions from 1 to 12 , the problem is when i click reply to send, they send me an email back my email like i send it to my email not support@... ,
My Second problem : if its about reset password i wrote my email and did that many times but NO EMAIL , is that mean EE delete my ACCOUNT!!!!?????? for no reason???its my first tim and i did my best .

P.S: please answer my two questions !!!!!!! i need an answer to play again!!!!  

Please check your mail here on the site. (Hover over your user name on the top right of your screen and select "My Inbox.")

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:00 am
Pro tip: Don't make your password, password. Also don't make your password the same as your email.

That being said using your email and password together as your password is a great idea.
Jay Kayy

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:59 am
I would love to know what activity counts as "indicat[ing] a compromise". I haven't even logged into a game in months and apparently this means I need a forced password reset x.x
Oh, and I've clearly not been hacked, as my AP hasn't changedl, which would be the first thing any hacker would go for.

Please don't do this again, Aeria. Resetting peoples passwords without even notifying them before it happens is a bit patronizing, tbh, and unnecessary. If I feel my password needs changing, I'll do it myself.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:10 am
Thanks for update Smile