axdancexmommy

Rank 0
axdancexmommy
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:19 pm   Last edited by axdancexmommy on Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I reset my password since it wouldn't allow me to log onto here or any of my games. I still can't log onto my games. So frustrated!!

**** Ok figured it out!! XD Not so frustrated anymore!! ****
Advertisement

hellsgate22

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

help

hey i can get into my account in the game and not sure why. could you look at it and see whats going on?

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:46 pm
Superman0X wrote:
hieubui18 wrote:
I want my account back

why u guys force reset my password ?

I didn't updated my e-mail coz it was long time ago e-mail and now I can't log into that account, I bought legendary package for that account

tell me what I should do now ?  

Accounts with recent activity that indicates a compromise have been reset to ensure their security. DO NOT reuse the same password!

If you can not use the password reset page (because you dont have access to the email), submit an account recovery ticket to get the email on the account changed. You should ALWAYS have a valid email on your account.  

Thanks for sending me an email telling me this, so that I don't write a ticket, asking if a hacker might of gotten to my account and changed the password.

That would be very embarrasing, and would make me look like a **** retard if I didn't get something saying that I should change my password.

And I won't spend an hour changing the passwords on all the other **** I got that could be connected to my account.

Oh, wait a second, THAT ALL HAPPENED! Cause there was nothing telling me my account wasn't hacked.

Thanks Aeria. Awesome job as always.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:20 pm
Technature wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
hieubui18 wrote:
I want my account back

why u guys force reset my password ?

I didn't updated my e-mail coz it was long time ago e-mail and now I can't log into that account, I bought legendary package for that account

tell me what I should do now ?  

Accounts with recent activity that indicates a compromise have been reset to ensure their security. DO NOT reuse the same password!

If you can not use the password reset page (because you dont have access to the email), submit an account recovery ticket to get the email on the account changed. You should ALWAYS have a valid email on your account.  

Thanks for sending me an email telling me this, so that I don't write a ticket, asking if a hacker might of gotten to my account and changed the password.

That would be very embarrasing, and would make me look like a **** retard if I didn't get something saying that I should change my password.

And I won't spend an hour changing the passwords on all the other **** I got that could be connected to my account.

Oh, wait a second, THAT ALL HAPPENED! Cause there was nothing telling me my account wasn't hacked.

Thanks Aeria. Awesome job as always.  

Awww sorries I would gave a forum warning earlier ,but I just got home from the doc Sad

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Ok Boss.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:00 pm
Technature wrote:

I don't write a ticket, asking if a hacker might of gotten to my account and changed the password.

A hacker did get into your account.... so we changed the password.

volrath001

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:01 pm

hey

thats nice
and i submitted ticket u guys never help me get it back

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Re: hey

thats nice
volrath001 wrote:
and i submitted ticket u guys never help me get it back  

Give them time to respond. There are a lot of tickets being sent about this. Be sure to check your ticket status here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets if you sent the ticket through another account.

axdancexmommy

Rank 0
axdancexmommy
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: Xd

XD
hemanpun wrote:
XD pertty girl  

XD <3

<a> photo cute-mugi_zps3af13387.jpg</a>

Ishimaru84

Rank 0
Ishimaru84
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:08 am

Password Reset

Give back my old password
Can u give back my old Password?
My ID email has been hacked and I cannot open that email anymore for reset password, and now I wanna play my game (Scarlet Blade), please give back my old password Sad I hope for u

Mod Edit: Please do not post your info here. Send in a ticket via Contact Us.