croat499

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:01 pm
It's long over due you guys make our account's safer. You need to make us put secret questions at the very minimum, that way we feel much safer. requiring simply ID and pw is unacceptable for such a big GAMING company.
This isn't some leaflet we're subscribing to, we are probably going to be investing our time into this game so there must be more security.

Just sayin' anyone could easily know your ID just from viewing forums and then all they need is a PW, and if they somehow guessed it, at least a good way to know who the owner is, is by asking him what the secret question passwords for.

Such as this:

Advertisement

Cyberax

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:11 pm

this update

how long its taking
**** 2 hrs and still nothing up. how much longer is this supposed security update.....?

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Security Update

If you were waiting for some link to an update to show up, maybe you should actually read.
you know what reading is right?
Superman0X wrote:
As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password.  

*Insert witty signature here*

dragan

Rank 0
dragan
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:34 pm
hey people i change my password but now i get this

"The confirmation code is not correct. Sorry. Unrecognized username or password."

and i need to write the confirmation code (the words that you give me on random ) to log in on page and i get the same on aeria ignite . is this part if the security update ???

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:09 pm
Now we cant use ,.?/!@
i cant say i like this update x.x

leona0413

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Security Update

So does this mean that when you have 2 accounts with same password. will 1 be changed or we will be the to change it...

Hope to hear from you GM Very Happy

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:00 pm
hey what ever keeps my account from being hack like before in other games im all for it. lost a lvl 154 mage before that sucks! so plz keep us royals guards safe thanks superman!!!oh ya cough* Free Knights's 2 >.>

Rumpelstilskin2

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:08 pm
This is 1 of the worst ideas ever if I am to say what I think about it. I cannot access my account because I have almsot never used the e mail I used to make it and therefore I cannot change my password and at the same time I cannot access the account. Does this mean I lose everything on that account ? I don t like the idea at all...

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:11 pm
If this was merely a suggestion, why was a forced reset on the pw of some users still done? They should have been warned, the original post didn't state there was gonna happen a forced reset.

hieubui18

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:12 pm
I want my account back

why u guys force reset my password ?

I didn't updated my e-mail coz it was long time ago e-mail and now I can't log into that account, I bought legendary package for that account

tell me what I should do now ?