Author Message

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
Joined
08 Dec 2009
Posts
4036
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:46 am
Surely will do.
Advertisement

deviljin0505

Rank 0
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
2
Location
Hungary
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:21 am

Re: Security Update

Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  



XDDD This is update??? xDDDD omfg... i dont believe this xdddd, change password, where is update?xddddd

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
Joined
07 Jul 2011
Posts
2165
Location
Philadelphia United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Security Update

deviljin0505 wrote:


XDDD This is update??? xDDDD omfg... i dont believe this xdddd, change password, where is update?xddddd  

since english isnt your first language it seems, let me be clear.

The word update does not always mean software update.

Update could just mean a person giving you new information on what to do. Aka "Keeping you up-to-date".

So Superman here is just saying it would be wise atm for your own safety to change your password, thereby keeping you up-to-date.

deviljin0505

Rank 0
Joined
25 Mar 2013
Posts
2
Location
Hungary
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:34 am

Re: Security Update

BestOfAllNoobs wrote:
deviljin0505 wrote:


XDDD This is update??? xDDDD omfg... i dont believe this xdddd, change password, where is update?xddddd  

since english isnt your first language it seems, let me be clear.

The word update does not always mean software update.

Update could just mean a person giving you new information on what to do. Aka "Keeping you up-to-date".

So Superman here is just saying it would be wise atm for your own safety to change your password, thereby keeping you up-to-date.  


If someone wants to steal it,he going to steal... Uk what is keylogger? And other hacker programs?? Change password = you give a slap for ****

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
Joined
28 Oct 2010
Posts
1061
Location
HBELL Germany
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:41 am
oruspi wrote:
Okay.. Sounds interesting..
Thanks for informing us..  
yes i agree with u bro and thx, SuperMan but when will these apex errors are fixed Wink and these bonus ap section come back ?

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)

MouOdjin

Rank 0
MouOdjin
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
18
Location
To Be Unveiled!! United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:44 am

Re: Security Update

Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  


Does this mean that changing our password is now optional? If I wanna change my password, then it's my choice. I shouldn't be forced to. (has an unguessable password)

Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
Joined
04 Oct 2009
Posts
510
Location
Broadcast City United Kingdom
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Security Update

MouOdjin wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  


Does this mean that changing our password is now optional? If I wanna change my password, then it's my choice. I shouldn't be forced to. (has an unguessable password)  


If you don't feel like changing your current password, it's your choice. You're not forced to this time. It's only recommended to change your password once in a while.

Spare02

Rank 1
Spare02
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Posts
248
Location
Wales United Kingdom
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Re: Security Update

Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  


Good advice, so many forget or ignore such a simple help

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:55 pm
Thanks for the heads up.

I will definitely do it!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
4375
Location
Ignea Croatia
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:00 pm
One does not simply, try to hack my account.

[EU Server] Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: