N3AHNOIRE

Rank 0
N3AHNOIRE
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:43 am

Guild Battle Laggness getting worse

Most of player getting a horrible lag when entering gb
I would like Aeria team to do something about this problem asap please. I did all the things you suggested in forum clear cache, exchange browser but nothing help. It still lagg. I cant even use the skill bar properly, freeze a bit when going into battle mode interface, takes time to load the skill choosen in battle even the QTE load slow. Also, I seen my toon running around in gb battleground but actually it was in a battle which load so slow. I'm sure im not the only one who have this kind of problem. I know Aeria trying to do their best but please fix this. It no fun doing guild battle in this kind of lagg. Thank you
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:43 am
If you haven't already, I would suggest sending in a Ticket explaining what issues you are having. I know others appear to be having loading and in-game issues and the ticket system will help the GMs to catalog the issue and show the developers that players are having issues--and what issues they are having.

Other than that, best of luck finding a solution. You should also make sure that your Flash player is up to date since these are Flash based games.