MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

This forum was empty...

My Version of Scarlet Blade
*Intro voiced by Morgan Freeman.*

In the year 2014 A.D an anomaly was discovered in the deep reaches of space. Unknown to the world this anomaly was a void, a void to a different dimension called 4D Space. Many light this anomaly was moving at an alarming rate of light speed. In the years to come no one paid the void any mind since they saw it as a message from the heavens as peace then, it happened, emerging from the void came the Narak.

Nations of men joined together in arms to battle the invaders however to no success many were killed in the rebellion. Forced to take shelter in the underground the what was left of the human race started colonizing in cities called Vaults supported by an Artificial Intelligent computer dubbed "Mother" as the more remaining survivors where women.

With decades passing clone engineering became more prominent to ensure survival. What men were left in the world were all protected by the powerful Arkana beautiful women created for the purpose of annihilating the Narak menace from the surface world to bring peace and harmony to the Earth once more and repopulate.

Whose to know what more is to come.

*Stay tuned for the next installment*

Advertisement

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Booooo..........its horrible

Just kidding >:p. Its very good and interesting cant wait for the next one

secusanajuven

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:20 am

*Intro voiced by Morgan Freeman.*
I laughed when i read your fan fic and the voice of morgan freeman was the one i kept hearing in my head ( i read it twice just to see if it will happen twice, it did) lol XD

Good fan fic btw *thumbs up*

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:19 pm
In the year 2014 A.D., an anomaly was discovered in the deep reaches of space. Unknown to the world at the time, this anomaly was a void - a void to a different dimension known as 4D Space. The anomaly moved at the speed of light: a truly astonishing sight. For years no one paid the void any mind, believing it was a gift from the Heavens that prophesized a great era of peace. And then, in an instant, that belief was proven erroneous.

Nations of men joined together in arms to battle the Narak invaders, yet to no avail. Billions perished in the war; the few survivors that remained took shelter underground. They built cities called Vaults supported by the AI (Artificial Intelligence) known as Mother.

As decades passed, clone engineering became more prominent and ensured survival. What men were left in the world were all protected by the powerful and beautiful Arkana - females created for the purpose of annihilating the Narak menace from the surface world, thus bringing peace and harmony to the Earth once more so that Humanity could repopulate.

Who is to know what more shall come?

--

Fixed.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:40 pm
@ ckdragonck....I'm not an English major, expert or professor, please refrain from correcting my work I appreciate it but, I want it the way I wrote it, otherwise its not my story.

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:52 pm
Honestly, I wasn't doing it for you. Even I had trouble understanding what you wrote, no offense.

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:17 am
Well first of all...
The title is very misleading of this topic is very misleading.
Personally I didn't think that your were actually gonna write a story. But merely comment about how this forum is so empty(it's quite empty at the moment...).
Instead you go ahead and write a story....

At the very least provide a fitting title XD..
Though well it's a pretty nice intro ^^

Ichiban012

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:24 am
ckdragonck wrote:
Honestly, I wasn't doing it for you. Even I had trouble understanding what you wrote, no offense.  

I could read it just fine. No need to be mean.

PaneTenshiOkami

Rank 0
PaneTenshiOkami
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:36 pm
Ichiban012 wrote:
ckdragonck wrote:

I could read it, too. Someone is just looking for justification to be a grammar ****.

I made my own signature. It my not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but I'm **** proud of it.

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:56 pm
PaneTenshiOkami wrote:
Ichiban012 wrote:
ckdragonck wrote:

I could read it, too. Someone is just looking for justification to be a grammar ****.  

Not for justification. We never need justification. It's just who we are. It's what we do.

"The protectors of grammar from its abusers; but, at the same time, Internet killjoys."

Ah, how I love this job...