krizshadow

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:00 pm

technical problem with the game

error window that don't crash the game
amm actually i have weird problems:
-there's an error window that pops out when i see the skills i can acquire in the shop or in the book.

-i can't trade other players or do things of lvl 10+ because i'm supposedly lesser than lvl 10
Advertisement

krizshadow

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:39 pm

photos

the only thing that proves that something is wrong somehow
[/URL]

krizshadow

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:41 pm

screen that aren't mine

curandera, i have your pics
i don't know why i have the screens of GM curandera in my folder of screenies... another thing that may be wrong, i'm not complaining is just that i'm awkward with this things.

krizshadow

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

the error window

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Alright. Let's do this one by one.

1. You must be level 16 or higher to trade other players. It appears you are level 15 and must complete a class change. You should have received an pop up quest to see a class master to complete this change. You'll have to do a few more steps (depending on your class, speak to an NPC of some sort) and then speak to a class master to upgrade to the next level.

2. It looks like you may have a corrupted file. When you open the launcher (using admin mode) click "Full Scan" once it is finished loading. This will check and correct any corrupted files. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game, with admin mode, and have GF pass through your firewall and antivirus settings.

I hope this helps a little.

krizshadow

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:53 am
the info i didn't know (lvl 10 is not 16 xD) and the problem isn't solved u.u