kurt9alodia

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Patch problem

Help. The patch is not moving. its stuck in the middle.

D-PATCHDATA00002.RTP

is there a manual patch download? Help pls
Advertisement

trace.henery

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:42 pm
I also had this problem after the last patch before the OBT. And I'm still having this problem today. There still no manual patch at the moment.

^ CBT problem

^ and the same problem for OBT

delanoire

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
delanoire
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Patch problemt download

HELP!
me too, long posting the problem and there is still no solution, it starts to bother a bit (disappointed) Sad

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:06 pm
Hey guys, try the following:

1. Uninstall Scarlet Blade.
2. Download and Install Scarlet Blade from one of the mirrors listed here.
3. Add the Scarlet Blade directory to your antivirus exception list. By default it is: C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade or disable your antivirus.
4. Navigate to C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade, right click SBLauncher.exe and click Run As Administrator.

arcndmstr

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:16 pm
I filed a ticket to Customer Support, completely disabling the firewall worked for me. If not take a look at their reply.

The first thing to try is completely disabling any programs that might interfere with the connection, such as firewalls, anti-virus software, Akamai tools, or proxy settings. Do not simply add an exception to your firewall or anti-virus for the game; please disable it entirely for testing purposes. Also try resetting your router if you have one, and making sure you have a reliable and stable internet connection. Then try re-launching the game (as an administrator). If none of that works, please try the following steps to cover all our bases: Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements. Update your OS with all current patches, here: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ Update your DirectX to the latest version, here: http://www.microsoft.com/directx/ Update your drivers to the latest version. (Location dependent on your hardware) Do a complete uninstall of your game. If you have problems with the uninstall, delete the directories, and use something to clean up the registry (http://www.ccleaner.com/) Re-Start your machine. Defrag your hard drive Download the latest client ONLY *FROM THE AERIA SITE* Re-install the game.

delanoire

delanoire
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Patch problemt download

i tried all, all. but no problem thanks anyway, there are many who already tried everything like me to post the same solution.
Do not think it's my OS Windows 8, could play before the CB before the last update.
thx

kurt9alodia

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:13 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

3. Add the Scarlet Blade directory to your antivirus exception list. By default it is: C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade or disable your antivirus.
4. Navigate to C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade, right click SBLauncher.exe and click Run As Administrator.  

I've tried that and adding the game in the exception list. and still the same. and by the way. the link for the mirrors is for "How to post in technical issues"

delanoire

delanoire
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:16 pm
arcndmstr wrote:
I filed a ticket to Customer Support, completely disabling the firewall worked for me. If not take a look at their reply.

The first thing to try is completely disabling any programs that might interfere with the connection, such as firewalls, anti-virus software, Akamai tools, or proxy settings. Do not simply add an exception to your firewall or anti-virus for the game; please disable it entirely for testing purposes. Also try resetting your router if you have one, and making sure you have a reliable and stable internet connection. Then try re-launching the game (as an administrator). If none of that works, please try the following steps to cover all our bases: Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements. Update your OS with all current patches, here: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ Update your DirectX to the latest version, here: http://www.microsoft.com/directx/ Update your drivers to the latest version. (Location dependent on your hardware) Do a complete uninstall of your game. If you have problems with the uninstall, delete the directories, and use something to clean up the registry (http://www.ccleaner.com/) Re-Start your machine. Defrag your hard drive Download the latest client ONLY *FROM THE AERIA SITE* Re-install the game.  

Thx , quiestion to drivers ,Very Happy thx thx

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:20 pm
kurt9alodia wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

I've tried that and adding the game in the exception list. and still the same. and by the way. the link for the mirrors is for "How to post in technical issues"  

Sorry, I meant to link this. xD

Try what arcndmstr posted above as suggested to do per Aeria. Seems to be working for people.

kurt9alodia

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:36 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
kurt9alodia wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

Sorry, I meant to link this. xD

Try what arcndmstr posted above as suggested to do per Aeria. Seems to be working for people.  

It's alright if I download the Close Beta Installer? Does it work for the OBT?