Which Special Easter EOM Promotion do you want?

Rec Doubler Loot Forge
49%62 Votes
Enchant Loot Forge
7%9 Votes
Costume Loot Wheel
26%34 Votes
Hammer Time Loot Wheel
2%3 Votes
80 Helm Mystery Box
14%18 Votes
Total Votes :: 126 Votes

urtazz40

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:32 am
Agreed with not gambling with the Loot Wheels or Mystery Boxes.

As for the LV80 gear Mad

Keep the d**n gear only farmable/questable. The game needs more competition than just PvP. Lets see who is Best of the Best to acquire the gear either for own personal use or sell it. ROTCO was great to do that up until the creators wanted to pad there pockets even more. Keep the game as bug free as possible & interesting to play for more players will come to pad them pockets of yours in the long run. If players keep quitting due to the EPIC FAILS of upgrades that's a lot of money your throwing away for we had and still have some big spenders in this game.

Advertisement

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:06 am
filtereyeblind wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:
graffniss wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
ManofSteel2020 wrote:
Cojen39 wrote:
I don't do mystery boxes or loot wheels. don't like to gamble with my $  

+1  

+1  

+1  

++  

+++  

++++1

rappieaz1991

Rank 5
rappieaz1991
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:11 am
urtazz40 wrote:
Agreed with not gambling with the Loot Wheels or Mystery Boxes.

As for the LV80 gear Mad

Keep the d**n gear only farmable/questable. The game needs more competition than just PvP. Lets see who is Best of the Best to acquire the gear either for own personal use or sell it.  

Why?

EP6 has been out for 5 months now, option to farm 80 gear has been out since the very beginning of the EP and no one bothered to farm a single piece yet until this day.
It's just not worth the time or effort, when everyone already knows it will be released via AP at some point.

As for being "best of the best" by acquiring gear via quest... For the "yellow set" you can solo farm the mobs, and the boss (blue set) can literally be duoed with a good healer. It's really a zero challenge, unless you have other faction poking you (I don't see that happening since no one is interested in the quest).
The thing is, no one is willing to sink in the ridicilous amount of time required to farm up enough drops for an armor piece.

Lots of PvPers quit and sold/are selling their gear already in anticipation of the 80 gear (courtesy of GM's/PM's refusing to give any kind of ETA or info about when they are planning to sell 80 gear).
So delaying of 80 gear is only most likely to hurt PvP even more than actually help...

Shanks.AZ

Rank 0
Shanks.AZ
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:40 am
.Hani. wrote:
filtereyeblind wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:
graffniss wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
ManofSteel2020 wrote:
Cojen39 wrote:

+1  

+1  

+1  

++  

+++  

++++1  

++++++1

Shanks.AZ

Rank 0
Shanks.AZ
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:41 am
i tryed 1 time with rec doubel box i bought around 60-70 box and get nothink give us an exact % to get the item we need or cancel it

boogie09

Rank 0
boogie09
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:46 am
filtereyeblind wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:
graffniss wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
ManofSteel2020 wrote:
Cojen39 wrote:

+1  

+1  

+1  

++  

+++  

+++++

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:46 am
rappieaz1991 wrote:

Lots of PvPers quit and sold/are selling their gear already in anticipation of the 80 gear (courtesy of GM's/PM's refusing to give any kind of ETA or info about when they are planning to sell 80 gear).
So delaying of 80 gear is only most likely to hurt PvP even more than actually help...  

The timing for selling of 80 gear isnt a secret for anyone with experience. They start selling gear once the next set is scheduled to be added to the game. Once episode 7 is released in Korea, with new, higher level gear, it might be reasonable to anticipate the sale of higher gear here....

aidasalwani

Rank 0
aidasalwani
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:35 am
boogie09 wrote:
filtereyeblind wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:
graffniss wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
ManofSteel2020 wrote:
Cojen39 wrote:

+1  

+1  

+1  

++  

+++  

+++++  

++++++

<a> photo fyeona_zpsbdcae16a.png</a> Eva Lavender

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:46 am
aidasalwani wrote:
boogie09 wrote:
filtereyeblind wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:
graffniss wrote:
tattieboy wrote:
ManofSteel2020 wrote:
Cojen39 wrote:

+1  

+1  

+1  

++  

+++  

+++++  

++++++  

+++++++

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:09 pm
rappieaz1991 wrote:

I don't agree. It's easy to say this when you sold all your gears and kept saving money for it. 'Lots of pvpers' sold their stuffs, yes, but not everyone. Some of us still want to enjoy the current gears. I'm pretty sure current active pvpers will do their best to postpone the 80 gears release.