swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Gatomon isn't digivolving into Angewoman?! HELP!

Lvl 25 and nothing :(
My Gatomon is now level 25 but did not digivolve into Angewoman. What did I do wrong? I have on the DigiAura for grinding but I don't think that would interfere with the evolution.

Help?
Advertisement

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:27 pm
bump

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:36 pm
saaaave me Sad

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:36 pm
If you hatched the Digimon from a regular Egg, you will need three Evoluters to unlock Angewomon. Press D, and the little arrow on the right hand side of the Digimon info tab, and you can see what is locked and unlocked.

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:39 pm
jlcbubba wrote:
If you hatched the Digimon from a regular Egg, you will need three Evoluters to unlock Angewomon. Press D, and the little arrow on the right hand side of the Digimon info tab, and you can see what is locked and unlocked.  

What exactly are Evoluters? I've seen them but I'm confused about it. It does say "Evoluter 3 Item" but I don't know how to go about it Sad

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:47 pm
swslbear wrote:
jlcbubba wrote:

What exactly are Evoluters? I've seen them but I'm confused about it. It does say "Evoluter 3 Item" but I don't know how to go about it Sad  

Evolutors are items which unlock evolutions for mercenary Digimon. You're able to get them via Monster cards, AP, and even exchanging 50 Digicores for one of them in the Digicore shop. Once you get your three Evolutor items, you can right click them and click on the locked image (Which should be Angewomon) and you'll unlock that evolution.

What is signature, etc.

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:56 pm
sang06 wrote:
swslbear wrote:
jlcbubba wrote:

Evolutors are items which unlock evolutions for mercenary Digimon. You're able to get them via Monster cards, AP, and even exchanging 50 Digicores for one of them in the Digicore shop. Once you get your three Evolutor items, you can right click them and click on the locked image (Which should be Angewomon) and you'll unlock that evolution.  

Oh! Thank you very much Smile LIFESAVER!