Author Message

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4466
Location
United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:59 pm
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication Memphis. You and Devo have truly shown the community that you care about SF2 by the amount of time you guys have put into the forums.

Thanks.

Advertisement

GMDevo

GameMaster: USA
GMDevo
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
516
Location
United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:01 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication Memphis. You and Devo have truly shown the community that you care about SF2 by the amount of time you guys have put into the forums.

Thanks.  


You're welcome! And it won't stop once we hit CB, OB and go LIVE!!!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17602
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:03 pm
GMDevo wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication Memphis. You and Devo have truly shown the community that you care about SF2 by the amount of time you guys have put into the forums.

Thanks.  


You're welcome! And it won't stop once we hit CB, OB and go LIVE!!!  


You didn't reply to me D;

Iz ok <3

kakashi plz

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
3838
Location
Ghostown United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:11 pm
The King of Kings has spoken. Let's spread the word!

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3532
Location
SoCal United States
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:14 pm
Leggo, come on ;p

itztomerz

Rank 0
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Posts
21
Location
Israel
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:36 pm
looking really nice ill try that game it seems awesome and it has good aeria staffs Razz

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
2389
Location
Canada
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:47 pm
itztomerz wrote:
looking really nice ill try that game it seems awesome and it has good aeria staffs Razz  

You make a good observation and choice! Smile

itztomerz

Rank 0
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Posts
21
Location
Israel
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:58 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
The King of Kings has spoken. Let's spread the word!  
wait wait wait,did he get promoted ? i think he's only a king now he's the king of the kings O.o cool cool Lol Gratz i guess

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:37 pm
Looks like you guys are very dedicated and working hard, keep it up guise. :3

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
Joined
27 Sep 2011
Posts
3034
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 30, 2013 3:48 pm
Haha sounds good Memphy.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: