PostedMar 27, 2013 6:40 pm
Maybe.

Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:10 pm
Hello!

@Caeria, this is more of a personal contest that I'm hosting with the help of Aeria Games when it comes to coupon and euro prizes Smile . I wanted a Video contest for now, stay around though for the next GSCE events very very soon, we're working on bunch of them!

@Chia, yes you can participate.

SnowShovel will not participate. So you guys can breath..

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:21 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
Hello!

@Caeria, this is more of a personal contest that I'm hosting with the help of Aeria Games when it comes to coupon and euro prizes Smile . I wanted a Video contest for now, stay around though for the next GSCE events very very soon, we're working on bunch of them!

SnowShovel..... THANKS

oSkOrpion

oSkOrpion
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:30 pm
[quote="kalinXange"]
oSkOrpion wrote:
Hello!

Also, Chia, I haven't thought yet about who should help out with the voting! I might have two running, one for the public and one for the GS team. If you guys have any ideas share them please! Will be very appreciated!

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:32 pm
[GS]Ace

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Events such as this are pointless without proper advertising, get this on their facebook page so more people are aware.

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:00 pm
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
Events such as this are pointless without proper advertising, get this on their facebook page so more people are aware.  

ACEPT MY B-REQUEST ON FB! xD

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:02 pm
kalinXange wrote:
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:

ACEPT MY B-REQUEST ON FB! xD  
lol

oSkOrpion

oSkOrpion
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:06 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:

. Thought about this though. Also, I'm going to ask Falcon if it's possible to put the Star Winner video on the website somewhere for people to watch. Would be a nice gesture, just like in IJJI.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:08 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:

Since it's more of a personal contest, I thought it would be too much asking from Aeria. Thought about this though. Also, I'm going to ask Falcon if it's possible to put the Star Winner video on the website somewhere for people to watch as a nice gesture.  
not many peeps are going to make a vid , due to lack of knowledge and programs, and a better PC, to me this event ...

simplemente no es mi tipo Sad