oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:22 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm. Edited 11 times in total

[GS] ACE // A.V.A VIDEO CONTEST \\ 4000 AP & Euros

Read for more details - Ends 28th April
Hello Soldiers,

I guess the title says it all. Continue reading though to learn more about this contest.

How to participate: Follow the steps

Ends 15th April

-Simply create a AVA Montage, or an AVA Trailer. The video should be two minute long or longer but not less than 2 minutes. Then send your submission to either AceOfSex FPS or Respond to this thread with the video link. You may also Private Message me with the link.

- You can use any song of your choice, or use the two songs in the following links. Feel free to add video sound effects if you wish, I know that some do it:
Personal Choice:Glitch / IDM - Click for Song
Privately Suggested:Chillstep - Click for Song

- Somewhere in the beginning of your video, make sure you state that the video was an entry for this contest!

- You cannot use an older video which you might have created in the past. If you do, my leprechaun would know about it and your video will get DQed from the contest.

- Feel free to use any editing program. If you don't have a full copy of a video recording software, I don't mind you using trials.

- Feel free to use any weapon, any armor. Just make me something sexy. The use of the new guns and new characters or new maps are advised.

- Go Go Go!

The Prizes:

*Star Winner: 4000 AP
*2nd Position Bonus: 20K In-game Euros & Coupon

itsmonumental wrote:
Problem :
What if a player cant get AP?
"The use of the new guns and new characters are advised. "
cant use any AP guns , buying the newer euro weapons is gonna take me a week per gun
and i cant get the characters lei/marek/ginny/priest w.e

Means im automatically on a lower stance comparing to the rest of the competitors  

Hello there, good question.

The reason to why it's advised that's because I thought it would be fun to promote AVA as we know it today. So if you have a new Euro Shop gun like M40, Keltec, Red Tiger, even using new maps is a good thing, if not it's okay. When one looks at videos, we look at the quality and how well it's edited, also the effort one put into it.

So don't worry about that part. It is advised to promote AVA through your videos, but it will not affect the way I'll choose the winners!

I hope this helped!

Advertisement

itsmonumental

Rank 2
itsmonumental
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Problem :
cant use any AP guns , buying the newer euro weapons is gonna take me a week per gun

Means im automatically on a lower stance comparing to the rest of the competitors

KiIIamachine

Rank 1
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:44 pm
yea, but at least they tried to make the best of an event as possible.
They probably argued with that the GMs want videos for every gun in the webmall, so the GSs tried to make it a contest with nice prices..

Good job! Smile

xZosime

Rank 5
xZosime
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:46 pm
My skills are too bad for this. I don't know c*** about editing.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:48 pm
itsmonumental wrote:
Problem :

Hello there, good question.

The reason to why it's advised that's because I thought it would be fun to promote AVA as we know it today. So if you have a new Euro Shop gun like M40, Keltec, Red Tiger, even using new maps is a good thing, if not it's okay. When one looks at videos, we look at the quality and how well it's edited, also the effort one put into it.

So don't worry about that part. It is advised to promote AVA through your videos, but it will not affect the way I'll choose the winners!

I hope this helped!

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:49 pm
The Glitch Mob *_*

There's such a vast difference between first and second lol

KiIIamachine

Rank 1
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:54 pm
**** im really excited to see the entries..!

KiIIamachine

Rank 1
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:55 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EosW1OTuV9s

why not this one? Smile

glitchmob once posted it on facebook ^.^

.LazyKitty.

Rank 4
.LazyKitty.
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:00 pm
Snowshovel is going to win the star prize.

Anymore question?

SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
the scythe has a sweeping motion that can kill like, 3 people at once if done right
AznMaggot wrote:
Zaystev custom = Mosin with toilet paper around it.