About: Recruitment Currently Open
- Andromeda will be our server.
- Our official guild timezone is EST. (GMT-5)
- Our primary and only language is English.
- Age 18+ Only.
If you're interested in joining us, you can apply in this thread, and then whisper Luciferia or Junior in game to let us know you have applied. We are not taking people based solely on their applications - we will have to actually play with you and see if you know what you're doing in this game.
We are only accepting Defenders
, and Punishers
as of right now. We are full for other classes.
As a PvP-oriented guild, our main goal in this game is going to be to participate in PvP. This includes both open world PvP/PK and organized PvP such as battlegrounds. We thrive to challenge ourselves in PvP settings, and are looking for like-minded individuals to PvP with us (or even against us).
I will state here and now that I do not have any explicit rules against
PK. I do, however, have rules against the unnecessary griefing of other players. I do not care at all if you PK someone a couple times, but don't sit there and farm them constantly - if they decide to start hitting you every time they see you coming though, go ahead. Fair game.
As we are a PvP/PK-friendly guild, it should be noted that I expect you to handle being PK'd by the enemy faction with grace. Don't come crying to us because someone PK'd you. This is a PvP game, we are a PvP guild, and if you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't be playing this game. I am not running a daycare service for people that can't take care of their own problems in combat. If you lose, you lose, and that should be that.
As I said above, this is not a daycare service. Our guild requirements and some rules are as follows;
- Age 18+
- Ventrilo usage is required during parties.
- You must be active! This doesn't mean you need to play 8-16 hours a day, but some of us in fact do. When you are online, I like to see you making progress, not lazying about in town doing nothing. Even if you're only on for 2-5 hours a day, as long as you actually make good use of your time, you will be fine with me.
- Good sense of humor. We joke around a lot. The majority of our joking is pretty much R-rated and X-rated, so if you get offended easily, you may have a rough time here.
- Thick skin. We tease and troll each other in Vent and in guild chat constantly. None of it is serious, so if you take offense easily to teasing/trolling, or mature content... this isn't the guild for you.
- Respect your fellow guildmates. I will not tolerate drama or disrespect. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are not tolerated outside of joking. Even then, jokes about such things need to be kept to a minimum.
- Be respectful of your enemy. This means keep the trash talking to a minimum. You make yourself and your guild look stupid if you constantly run your mouth after you die, or after you kill someone.
- No griefing/farming players/lowbies.
- No botting.
- No RMT.
- We take people from all over the world, but you need to have very good English, and a very good understanding of English if you wish to join us. In the heat of battle, no one has time to try and explain or break-down the orders that are being given. So please keep this in mind.
If you are still interested in joining after all of that, you can contact me here on the forums via post or PM.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me any time. Our Guild Website
is back up and running, so you may also contact me there if you wish.
Fill out the following in order to apply:
[b]Real Life Gender:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to use Ventrilo?[/b]
Shadow Walker or Defender
Real Life Gender:
Noon EST - late night. 8-16 hours a day.
Are you willing to use Ventrilo?