Lucifyria

Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:37 pm   Last edited by Lucifyria on Mar 31, 2013 8:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Recruiting | Free Knights] Sunless

• http://www.sunless-guild.com
  • Andromeda will be our server.
  • Our official guild timezone is EST. (GMT-5)
  • Our primary and only language is English.
  • Age 18+ Only.

About: Recruitment Currently Open

If you're interested in joining us, you can apply in this thread, and then whisper Luciferia or Junior in game to let us know you have applied. We are not taking people based solely on their applications - we will have to actually play with you and see if you know what you're doing in this game.

We are only accepting Defenders, Sentinels, and Punishers as of right now. We are full for other classes.

As a PvP-oriented guild, our main goal in this game is going to be to participate in PvP. This includes both open world PvP/PK and organized PvP such as battlegrounds. We thrive to challenge ourselves in PvP settings, and are looking for like-minded individuals to PvP with us (or even against us).

I will state here and now that I do not have any explicit rules against PK. I do, however, have rules against the unnecessary griefing of other players. I do not care at all if you PK someone a couple times, but don't sit there and farm them constantly - if they decide to start hitting you every time they see you coming though, go ahead. Fair game.

As we are a PvP/PK-friendly guild, it should be noted that I expect you to handle being PK'd by the enemy faction with grace. Don't come crying to us because someone PK'd you. This is a PvP game, we are a PvP guild, and if you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't be playing this game. I am not running a daycare service for people that can't take care of their own problems in combat. If you lose, you lose, and that should be that.

As I said above, this is not a daycare service. Our guild requirements and some rules are as follows;

• Age 18+
  • Ventrilo usage is required during parties.
  • You must be active! This doesn't mean you need to play 8-16 hours a day, but some of us in fact do. When you are online, I like to see you making progress, not lazying about in town doing nothing. Even if you're only on for 2-5 hours a day, as long as you actually make good use of your time, you will be fine with me.
  • Good sense of humor. We joke around a lot. The majority of our joking is pretty much R-rated and X-rated, so if you get offended easily, you may have a rough time here.
  • Thick skin. We tease and troll each other in Vent and in guild chat constantly. None of it is serious, so if you take offense easily to teasing/trolling, or mature content... this isn't the guild for you.
  • Respect your fellow guildmates. I will not tolerate drama or disrespect. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are not tolerated outside of joking. Even then, jokes about such things need to be kept to a minimum.
  • Be respectful of your enemy. This means keep the trash talking to a minimum. You make yourself and your guild look stupid if you constantly run your mouth after you die, or after you kill someone.
  • No griefing/farming players/lowbies.
  • No botting.
  • No RMT.
  • We take people from all over the world, but you need to have very good English, and a very good understanding of English if you wish to join us. In the heat of battle, no one has time to try and explain or break-down the orders that are being given. So please keep this in mind.

If you are still interested in joining after all of that, you can contact me here on the forums via post or PM.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me any time. Our Guild Website is back up and running, so you may also contact me there if you wish.

Fill out the following in order to apply:

Code:
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Real Life Gender:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]
[b]Primary Language:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to use Ventrilo?[/b]

Example:

Class: Shadow Walker or Defender
Real Life Gender: Female
Availability: Noon EST - late night. 8-16 hours a day.
Time Zone: EST
Primary Language: English
Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yes
Advertisement

Lucifyria

Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:23 pm
Updated OP.

About: Recruitment Currently Open

If you're interested in joining us, you can apply in this thread, and then whisper Luciferia or Junior in game to let us know you have applied. We are not taking people based solely on their applications - we will have to actually play with you and see if you know what you're doing in this game.

We are only accepting Defenders, Sentinels, and Punishers as of right now. We are full for other classes.  

skyg0d

Rank 0
skyg0d
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:59 pm
I already applied, but made a defender instead of medic. IGN: Alex

Vistmir

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Vistmir
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:22 pm
Class: Vir - Punisher
Real Life Gender: Male
Availability: 7am - Noon Thur - Mon & 8pm - Noon Tues - Wend
Time Zone: Central (GMT -6)

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 06, 2013 11:28 pm
Good luck on the recruitment, hope to see you guys around more.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

snuwhound

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

snowhound app

Class: Shadow Walker
Real Life Gender: male
Availability: PST pretty much all day
Time Zone: PST

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:08 pm
For those that don't know, Sunless is now being lead by Junior. We're still recruiting. And hoping to get a lot more active players for PvP and Titan and things of that nature. Feel free to post here, post an app here. Or contact me or Junior ingame, or any other sunless member you come across and just have them send the word. With that being said, your chances of getting in are probably much better if you ask me. But seriously though, we have quite a bit of space and we'd love to get more active players. Just shoot me a mail ingame or whisper me or simply post here. IGN: Auroura

Syndicate Guild Leader

Malchome

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:07 am
No longer relevant, joined a different guild.

steveo5501

Rank 0
steveo5501
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Sunless App.

cherrykush
Class:SWlvl29 or Whip.lvl25(can get her to 29 within 2 days if needed more then sw)
RL Gender: Male
Availability: 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. (soon to have later availability as well)CDT
Time Zone: CDT

only1leilani

Rank 0
only1leilani
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:38 pm
Shame you're on Andromeda or rather that I didn't notice this post when I started Scarlet Blade. Aurae's been trying to get me to join your guild since Tera & now I'm already set up on the Venus server here. Best of luck though & please tell Aurae that Seph says hi, hugs & scratches behind his kitty cat ears. <33