gmjovvy

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:12 pm   Last edited by gmjovvy on Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Monster Madness! 3:00 PM PST 3/27/2013

Monster Madness at 3pm Pacific time/2pm Server time
Monster Madness

When:
3:00PM PST 2:00PM Sever Time
March 27th, 2013

Where:
Original Servers
D-water (31+ PvP)

What are we spawning?!:
VARIOUS MONSTERS!! Maybe a boss or two.

What to expect:
Death, fighting monsters, a GM (most likely a funny one), Resurrections, fighting monsters, fighting each other and fighting monsters! Oh and did we mention that you'll be fighting monsters?!

What to Bring:
Resurrection Runes, Continuous Resurrection Runes, Guild Mates, Friends, A Positive Mental Attitude, Weapons, Armor and empty pockets!
Advertisement

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:43 pm
Be there Smile

lifeindark

Rank 0
lifeindark
PostedMar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

phoenix

yall know you do have players on phoenix too don't ya:)
we don't need to be treated like a step-server so to speak xD

squishy UM hunter FTW

XxSilverWingxX

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Totally agree

I have been a member for a while now, but just started playing again and decided to go with phoenix and I haven't been able to take part in a single event! I'm starting to regret my choice in servers now and really not interested in starting from scratch yet again Sad

gmjovvy

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:57 pm
We have weekly events on Phoenix every Tuesday.

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:09 pm
gmjovvy wrote:

Promise?

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:21 pm
Did not see 1 SC boss btw...would be nice to see more of those and Dios ty Otherwise, pretty decent MM.

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
Did not see 1 SC boss btw...would be nice to see more of those and Dios ty Otherwise, pretty decent MM.  

Cause we killed most of them.
You were spending too much time getting summoned away from pvp probably. Its gotta be such foreign territory to be outside of VR. Razz

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:35 am
[quote="EricSchreiber"]
Arthur5174 wrote:

Cause we killed most of them.
You were spending too much time getting summoned away from pvp probably. Its gotta be such foreign territory to be outside of VR. Razz[

Excuse me? And you must be the eye in the sky watching everyones' every move? Just because I get summoned away from being slaughtered by insurmountable odds, that my friend, is not pvp.....getting mutilated by numerous amounts of toons at the same time is a laugh-fest, not pvp (get it right).

if You want real pvp, pm me, because Shaiya is no longer an equal opportunity platform (most good lapis/items aren't in drop table) for non-AP buyers (was more equal up to EP4) to compete at the level of someone who can in a day or 2 buy their gears fully linked, enchanted, double rec'd, pvp ranks, etc.

I will give you a fine example and suggestion for what is real pvp versus this perpetuated wallet warrior crazed mentality that over-inflates the ego's of most to the point they lose their humanity, commen decency, and overall perspective to extreme examples of narcissism.

I play Shaiya not for the aspects of the game (bc a lot is broken/skewed) but bc there are decent people to chat with/get to know, and have made some good friends in this game.

lifeindark

Rank 0
lifeindark
PostedApr 09, 2013 2:57 am
gmjovvy wrote:

Was there an event on phoenix i missed yesterday?? I was in game from 6pm my time till 6 am in the morning.

None of my guildies have heard of an event yesterday either.

So yeah weekly events on tuesday....

squishy UM hunter FTW