hypkittyer

Rank 0
hypkittyer
PostedApr 12, 2013 6:38 pm

BloodLust

Guild Leader: HyprKitty
Guild Name: BloodLust
Recruitment Status: Currently Open
Requirements to Join: Must be at least 18, Show respect towards others, and must have lust for blood :p
Guild Focus: Social. Must be willing to help out other guild mates when possible.
Guild Faction: Royal Gaurd
Guild Website: http://bloodlustangels.webs.com/
Guild Forum Topic: Do not have one.

BloodLust is short for BloodLustAngels. In other games we have gone by AngelicBlood. The name BloodLustAngels was just too big and so was our secondary name. So BloodLust will do. The BLA Does not condone cheating or hacking of any kind. anyone caught will be ejected out of the clan and will be reported to the game site. We also have a 3 strike ruling break the rules 3 times your out.

Advertisement

Yuugure

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Yuugure
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:10 am   Last edited by Yuugure on May 23, 2013 1:20 am. Edited 2 times in total
Guild Leader: Frozenflame
Guild Name: Motorboat
Recruitment Status: Open
Requirements to Join: Must be active, support the guild and above all else. Enjoy your time in SB.
Guild Focus: Social/World Boss/PvP
Guild Faction: Free Knights
Guild Website: http://www.motorboatgaming.com
Guild Forum Topic: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1955673

larrydamonster

Rank 2
larrydamonster
PostedApr 14, 2013 7:48 pm   Last edited by larrydamonster on Apr 25, 2013 4:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Guild Leader: LiuNoShen
Guild Name: Vanilla
Requirements to Join: 20+ (You can achieve this in 3 Hours); Must be Active
Guild Focus: Dungeon, Bosses (If enough Men/Women), Social
Guild Website: http://www.facebook.com/groups/466691543405898/
Guild Forum Topic: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1960183

lagunaseca00

Rank 0
lagunaseca00
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:53 am
Guild Leader: Zelenia
Guild Name: BloodRoses
Recruitment Status: Open (Website Application)
Guild focus: Fun!
Guild Welbsite: http://sbbloodroses.enjin.com/
Guild Forum Topic: Not Yet

IGN - Zelenia

Ghetawhay

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:28 am

GrindHard <RG>

PvE Dungeon/Quest guild for lower level players
Guild Leader: Crasher
Guild Name: GrindHard
Requirements to Join: Lv1~24 with desire to help others or be helped. Play to stay.
Guild Focus: PvE Levelling.
Guild Faction: RG
Guild Website: Null
Guild Forum Topic: Null
Addendum:
Players lv25 and over are encouraged to join CyberBabes or another higher level guild as much time will be spent levelling lowbies here. This stands until they raise the cap.

boondocks113

Rank 0
boondocks113
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:26 am
Guild Leader: VocaloidMiku
Guild Name: Vocaloids
Requirements to Join: Active, Willing to donate daily, English
Guild Focus: Social
Guild Faction: Royal Guard
Guild Website:
Guild Forum Topic:

<a></a>

floranaprincess

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
floranaprincess
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:52 pm
Guild Leader: Florana
Guild Name: InfantryS
Requirements to Join: Lvl15+, Active, English, members must prefer soloing but still wish for some socializing
Guild Focus: Social with a common play style
Guild Faction: Royal Guards
Guild Website: http://www.facebook.com/groups/517573751635000/
Guild Forum Topic: n/a
Infantry-S is a guild for those that prefer soloing, but still want that little bit of social interaction. Members should be willing to help each other out, though, as this is still a moderately social guild.

Ayelia

Rank 0
Ayelia
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:15 pm
Guild Leader: Skylia
Guild Name: RoseOrder
Requirements to Join: Active
Guild Focus: Social, Having fun with game aspects
Guild Faction: Free Knight
Guild Website: roseorder-sb.guildlaunch.com
Guild Forum Topic:

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:42 pm   Last edited by UndeadHost on Apr 25, 2013 8:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

CaitSith (Cait Sith)

Guild Leader: Evrae
Guild Name: CaitSith (I wanted to call it "Cait Sith" but for some reason the game won't allow spaces D=)
Requirements to Join: Active. Level 20+. Speak English. Willing to joke and generally have fun during and between battling together. Willing to help each other. Clean record (i.e. never been banned or been under inquiry by a GM or GS, unless they had been falsely accused). Must not hate the Final Fantasy series of games.
Guild Focus: Social, PvP and PvE
Guild Faction: Royal Guards
Guild Website:
Guild Forum Topic: N/A

All players must have fun, respect each other and other guilds, and to freely share items if kindly asked. Declining sharing items is allowed, but you must have a reason. Everyone must be open to helping others level and joining them in dungeons. No one is obligated to do so, but you must respectfully decline. Every member is welcome, and actively encouraged, to joke around and procrastinate, should they feel like it. I, myself, often end up being completely random and bizarre.

It should be noted, that I also have a level 29 Medic named Vinaiya, in another guild (CyberBabes). If you want to contact me, and I'm not on, try pmming Vinaiya or another CyberBabes member, I might just be on that one. I generally alternate between the two.

I am looking for 2 Captains, 4 Council members, 6 Guards and every one else will be a member. If the guild becomes big enough, I will allow 8 Guards.

As a side note: If you like/love the Final Fantasy series, I welcome you to chat with me and other players about it. Obviously, you don't have to like it, so if you want, I am open to chatting about other pieces of fiction. Ask me or other members if we like something, and want to chat about those instead.

vlicentiousv

Rank 0
vlicentiousv
PostedApr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

~*~WetPanties~*~ [GL3,G3, Free Knights] is recruiting...

We are seeking people to RP/ERP, PVE, PVP, 18+ pls.
Guild Leader: Licentious
Guild Name: WetPanties (Valkyrie)
Recruitment Status: Open 4+ spots
Requirements to Join: We are a erotic role playing guild. As such, you must be 18 or older to join (and in fact to even be reading this post anyway). You must Whisper me in-game so I can talk to you personally. You must be willing to take part in RPing every-so-often (at least once a week with one person) and are not afraid of suggestive chat in guild chat. You MAY NOT ask for RL pics, cam, or voice chat UNLESS invited by other members. Donate,, it makes the guild better and gives us more people to RP with. Log on at Least once every 5 days, failure to do so will drop your rank. At ten days you will be expelled from the guild.
Guild Focus: ERP/ERP friendly. This game is for adults so when you join the guild, you should know what you're getting into. We do leveling, dungeons, BG's, PVP, PVE, RP, ERP, so pretty much be ready for anything when you log on.
Guild Website: www.WetPanties.shivtr.com
Guild Forum Topic: None Yet.
Anything Else: We are adults, so I expect maturity and respect. We have contests from time to time with prizes so keep your eyes open for that. Any other questions, Whisper Licentious, Ivynne, or Hazina in the game.