TheXdragon

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:14 am
Guild Leader: HolyDragon
Guild Name: MoonOrder
Recruitment Status: Open
Requirements to Join: This is an Italian guild, so we'll accept you if you speak Italian./Questa è una gilda Italiana, quindi solo per chi parla l'Italiano.
Rules:
1- We need active player. If you do not login after 10 days without having advised, you'll be expelled. This rule will be removed if we'll have enough space for new player./Abbiamo bisogno di gente attiva per espandere la gilda. Se sparite per 10 o più giorni senza un qualche tipo di avviso verrete cacciati. Questa recola verrà elimitata se avremo abbastanza posti liberi in gilda.
2- No annoying noob. We hate them. This guild is made for be a relax place./Niente fastidiosi noob. Li detestiamo e non li vogliamo. Vogliamo che questa gilda sia un luogo dove divertirsi e rilassarsi. Malignità varie, gelosie, paranoie e colpi di testa teneteveli per voi.
3- We share our equips and other things that we don't need with others before selling them. Rare items will be put in the guild Warehouse./Prima di vendere equip o oggetti di cui non abbiamo bisogno, chiediamo agli altri membri se ne hanno bisogno. Gli equip rari vengono messi nel deposito della gilda.
Guild Focus: Social
Guild Faction: Royal Guard
Guild Website: N/A
Advertisement

shsink

Rank 0
shsink
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:46 am
Guild Leader: Eliza
Guild Name: HSink
Requirements to Join: time zone +2 - +9 , ativities mostly starts at 7-8pm (+4tz), english speaking, we need active people to advance to front lines, with one main class activity.
Guild Focus: active PvP and PvE content for assembled parties
Guild Faction: Royal Guards
Guild Website: contact me http://www.facebook.com/pages/HSink/484712621577214 /shadowink@yandex.ru / skype - inkofshadows / or in game.
Guild Forum Topic: none yet
P.s we are short on good tanks and medics. so they are first priority.

danihanine

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:32 am

richiesta

ciao vorrei sapere come posso entrare a fare parte della vostra gilda!

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:46 pm
List is updated. Sorry for the delay.

itzjazzy

Rank 0
itzjazzy
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Guild Leader: Queenly
Guild Name: True
Requirements to Join: Besides an age requirement of 19, none.

Main Character: TammyB II Class: Medic II Server: Andromeda II Faction: Royal Guards II

Steffe

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Guild Leader: R4ven
Guild Name: Vikings
Requirements to Join: Scandinavian, though exceptions can be made
Guild Website: <none atm>
Guild Forum Topic: (if you have a guild topic here on the Aeria forums)

Xupimoflag

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 8:20 am
Guild Leader: Camy
Guild Name: FreeBoobs
Recruitment Status: Open~
Requirements to Join: Wanna have some fun. We don't take almost anything serious, we're here for the fun and boobs and FRIENDSHIP. We have SKYPE, so its not a requirement, but you can hear us and talk to us if you want.
Guild Focus: Social/PVE
Guild Faction: Free Knights
Guild Website: Working on it
Guild Forum Topic: Working on it

lincolnpro

Rank 0
lincolnpro
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:21 am

OnePiece

New Guild
Guild Leader: lincoln
Guild Name: OnePiece
Requirements to Join:
Rules of the guild:
1. Must be ACTIVE! Our standard guild rule applies to both guilds - up to a maximum of 5 days inactivity is acceptable. If no reason was given for your absence, you may be subjected to removal from guild after the 5 days' limit.

2. WILLING to help other players. Whether or not you are a member of the guild, this is what we expect from anybody in the SB community, so this is strictly enforced in our guild.

3. NO BADMOUTHING about anyone, even if it's the opposing faction.

4. ALWAYS look out for each other.

5. If you have any problems in game or notice any conflicts between members, PLEASE inform me.

6. DO NOT harass any player.

If you wish to join the guild, please feel free to register by replying to this post. If you are a current member OnePiece member please also mention in your reply.
Guild Focus: Pvp/Boss raids
Guild Faction: Royal guards
Guild Website: <None At The Moment>

Gothris

Rank 0
Gothris
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:37 pm   Last edited by Gothris on Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm. Edited 2 times in total

The Cypheris Guild

Hi, welcome to my guild forum. My arkana’s name is Gothris, a lvl 29 Shadow Walker, and I’m seeking new members for my guild.

Guild lvl 2
Guild rating 1
(As of 4/30/13)

Requirements to Join:

For Lvl. +15, (This may drop as the guild prospers and more spots become available for new members)

1. Active
Many have finals, etc., going on so I will be easy on activity for the first two weeks in June. Please tell me if you have summer classes as well so I'll know you have other more pressing matters to get to. But at least be online for 2 hours sometime on the weekends to help out the guild.

If you are inactive for a month during the summer and then log in again, I'd like to hear what could have caused such a long period of inactivity.

I don't want to kick anyone just for inactivity. I'll try to work with members to see what the best times for them are. Don't be shy, just inform me. ^_^

2. Outgoing
Promotions, such as from being a standard member to guard or council, are considered once members are lvl 23 and/or and have proved their worth to the guild through various contributive activities with the guild and its members. Examples can be helping other lower lvls with dungeons, quests, or simply informing lower lvl players about gameplay tactics. Giving large amounts of exp and/or gold as donation is also another way to be considered as well.

3. Sociable

a. Fill out your self-introduction with something that represents you (nothing inappropriate) and be friendly to everyone. Seek activities with other guild members. Overall be productive to the guild and its members.

b. Always be open to finding new guild members. Just have the possible recruit talk to me either by message on this website, or in-game pm.

c. Must know a fair amount of English, but I'm open to have members who can speak other languages as well.

d. Any form of abuse to any guild member is not tolerated. If you or another member have an issue with other players, do not hesitate to talk to me. Send a letter, when I'm offline. I always check my messages when I first log in.

This guild is to focus on Lvling, Quests, Dungeons, PvP, PvE, Socializing, pretty much be a well-rounded guild in activities.

Questions or contact about membership? Respond to this post or message me in-game.

Thanks for your interest in the Cypheris Guild.

Guild Forum Topic: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1970667

Edited as of 4/30/13.

FrankenFINE

Rank 1
FrankenFINE
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:20 pm
Guild Leader: Ontrepa
Guild Name: WhiteDawn
Requirements to Join: Level 20+, have fair amount of knowledge of Scarlet Blade, enough to not badger people over every little thing. Also, because this guild is casual, so you'll also have to be able to tolerate/handle both mature and immature topics.
Guild Focus: PvPvE. It's very flexible in this matter
Guild Faction: RG
Guild Website: http://whitedawn.enjin.com/ (currently inactive)
Guild Forum Topic: N/A