PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:31 am
k4r4mthebest wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
You're not supposed to send people money in any form.. Paypal, UGC, EPINs, etc... They are supposed to buy AP with their own money and you're not supposed to provide them with anything. This is considered Selling which is against the ToS.  

yeah i know that against in ToS but more barterer are do like this that if there is no AP in there account make a deal for money transfer for 30$=3k AP...  

but posting about it makes u prove youre guilty

Advertisement

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:52 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
k4r4mthebest wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
You're not supposed to send people money in any form.. Paypal, UGC, EPINs, etc... They are supposed to buy AP with their own money and you're not supposed to provide them with anything. This is considered Selling which is against the ToS.  

yeah i know that against in ToS but more barterer are do like this that if there is no AP in there account make a deal for money transfer for 30$=3k AP...  

this is not about guilty bro i post this so that other player know that guys not so much trusted, it sad to say he one a top 5 trusted members in official trading......

jojobroch1000

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:22 am
k4r4mthebest wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
k4r4mthebest wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:

this is not about guilty bro i post this so that other player know that guys not so much trusted, it sad to say he one a top 5 trusted members in official trading......  

karam ok ty
i asked to come on xfire come fast or Free Knights off

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:33 am
k4r4mthebest wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
k4r4mthebest wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:

no i mean u said others are doing it, but theres really no proof on that. u just gave proof that u r doing it and its against the TOS