k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:05 am   Last edited by k4r4mthebest on Mar 28, 2013 9:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

To the Official Trading Post - Updated every night.

@walrusman2, apologize me if i post here my reaction about your top 5 trusted members (a.k.a jojobroch10), i am also a one of the barterer to help others to gain here fav guns, i check the thread of jojobroch10 that he have available gold desperado. but until now he did not send to me since our conversation last march 18,2013 here the chat log of our conve in xfire.....

http://pastebin.com/p77XdBDt

sorry jojobroch that i make a thread here bcoz your stupid to me now i ask you today in our conve if you can do buy in your friend that they have gold desp to transfer in my account using a creditcard with your mom that you said you can barrow. but you leave me in xfire.......

IF YOU SEND YOUR GOLD DESP BRO THANK YOU, BUT IF YOU CANT THANK YOU ALSO.......thats a money only lost for me but for you the trust of others lost you... hope more barterer read this thread........
Advertisement

jojobroch1000

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:51 am
what i understand in this thread. Is u think i scam Okay.

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:00 pm
oh bro how many account you have here last day you have jojobroch100 now another account jojobroch1000

think of it if not scam or what almost 1 week already, different reason you make

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 27, 2013 2:15 pm
jojobroch1000 wrote:
what i understand in this thread. Is u think i scam Okay.  

You act like you don't care if he thinks you scam.

He doesn't have gold desp cause of your mistake. Your paypal wasn't verified and that's your problem. You should give him something in return for now so that he can still trust you. All you're saying is "wait man, i'll have it soon."

He's been waiting for a week and nothings changed. You haven't even comforted him.

You have no sense of business.

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:10 pm
First of all you probably shouldnt say that you bought a gun from him via Paypal but with Paypal you should be able to cancel the payment. I know jojo and he has created a very good reputation for himself with the SF community and the barter section and I will be shocked if he is now scamming. If he did scam you he will no longer be on my list and he will go on the Wall of Shame but you, jojo and myself need to get to the bottom of this, I will get in contact with jojo and see what is going on because I doubt he had the intention to scam you but all 3 of us need to communicate to figure this out.

Mystory

shauncui91

Rank 1
shauncui91
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:20 pm
Anyways you can't buy guns it's against ToS so what you did is gave evidence that you bought the gun from him

Posted By Aeria Mobile

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:30 pm
as he said need an AP to buy a transfer weapon item so that i send money to him to buy an AP itself

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:32 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
First of all you probably shouldnt say that you bought a gun from him via Paypal but with Paypal you should be able to cancel the payment. I know jojo and he has created a very good reputation for himself with the SF community and the barter section and I will be shocked if he is now scamming. If he did scam you he will no longer be on my list and he will go on the Wall of Shame but you, jojo and myself need to get to the bottom of this, I will get in contact with jojo and see what is going on because I doubt he had the intention to scam you but all 3 of us need to communicate to figure this out.  

how do i cancel the payment its already rcve the money please read the chat log in my paste bin,

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:08 pm
You're not supposed to send people money in any form.. Paypal, UGC, EPINs, etc... They are supposed to buy AP with their own money and you're not supposed to provide them with anything. This is considered Selling which is against the ToS.

k4r4mthebest

Rank 1
k4r4mthebest
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:11 am
XsnipergirlX wrote:
You're not supposed to send people money in any form.. Paypal, UGC, EPINs, etc... They are supposed to buy AP with their own money and you're not supposed to provide them with anything. This is considered Selling which is against the ToS.  

yeah i know that against in ToS but more barterer are do like this that if there is no AP in there account make a deal for money transfer for 30$=3k AP...