Wizzbob

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:53 am

Enhance event

So, the new event requires a silver demon harpy, and I know it states specific cards. But I have a gold harpy, do will this count? Probably not but it would be good to know.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:28 am
I would be safe than sorry and get a silver harpy.

As you stated, the event does state specifically what you need, so I would be 70% sure that they want the silver variation.

cuddlysweetbaby

Rank 0
cuddlysweetbaby
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:10 am
How can we find the pirates to collect them for the event just was wondering about it also.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

allenw96

Rank 0
allenw96
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:13 am
You earn the pirates for the event by doing guild brawls. Winning guild gets a Demon Harpy and top 3 brawl point winners get a Humitia.

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:39 am
Shouldn't be to hard.

Used 1 Humita on Humita and it gave 25 levels. Though it's been 3 hours and can't get a brawl for my Tier 3 Guild.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Akeashar

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Akeashar
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:46 am
allenw96 wrote:
You earn the pirates for the event by doing guild brawls. Winning guild gets a Demon Harpy and top 3 brawl point winners get a Humitia.  

That probably explains why I've never seen one in game on people except those who tend to mop the deck with others. Oh well, guess I'll file that under the 'Guilds that already mop the deck will just keep getting these cards' events rather than the one where everyone at least had a shot.

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:53 am
I had 0 of these until today. There are plenty of people with them in guild brawls. But theres many ways to increase your chances of getting one. First you can restat to all attack and defense. Then once you get into a brawl create a low cost attack team 30-50 cost. With 150-180 attack this will allow about 3-5 attacks before you need to jug and you can generate 1 more attack over the time period. Make your first attack at start of event and wait it out. If theres a ton of active people just use your energy like normal. If not then max out your points for a top 3 spot. If your guild is winning demon harpys will come with wins. Focus on getting humita's and you'll be set.make sure you have 1 3 cost or 1 cost so you can pull in a big assist for cheap.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:16 pm
dlmeadows2010 wrote:
ADVICE  

That's actually a really great idea, but it's rather difficult to formulate a decent team (20k combined attack), with only 30-50 cost, even if your cards are gold.

Even if you get 5 Gold Sniper Cecils, that just gets you 20k attack with 70 cost.

Nonetheless, what's with the amount of people spamming jugs nowadays?
I just fought a player who spammed 30 jugs just to fight me with a ~120 attack crew, when he could've easily defeated me using pixie crews, because my defense was near 0.

I originally thought he just desperately wanted that harpy for the event, but well... I could be wrong o_O;;

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Enhance event

Wizzbob wrote:
So, the new event requires a silver demon harpy, and I know it states specific cards. But I have a gold harpy, do will this count? Probably not but it would be good to know.  

Good question! You will need a Silver Demon Harpy, specifically.

GM Zoser

cuddlysweetbaby

Rank 0
cuddlysweetbaby
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:40 pm
Can someone event me to a guild my name in the game is KittyAngel

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>