filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:18 am
No one is ever using the PK-Toggle. If you want PvP you will either go to RvR or do Castle Sieges.

As for Dualboxing: Taz' statement is loud and clear, unless you are looking for a way to exploit it, as you have already states that you are a hardcore multiclient user.

I would love to explain the Rule to you, but every explanation attempt is taken against me by the community that does not get it or does not want to get it.

Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 27, 2013 5:50 am
filipvarga wrote:
No one is ever using the PK-Toggle.  

Very true. Other than myself, I have seen only 2 players with it on in my level range in the last few weeks.

I like the "im watching you" sig flip. Could yoy hook me up wirg your rotator code in a pm? I still have yours from ld you had made me.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:39 am
Will do Wink
Back on Topic: The only reason why I would consider enabling PK-mode is for the 3% attack/defense boost when I am solo grinding/farming, but not for the PK aspect.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:44 am
i also use the PK button when farming and i would gladly turn it on for PK if i had who to PK

but the only ones I've seen pking people are constantly with 3-4 SM's after them which peacefully stay on non-PK and heal the one on PK....

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:45 am
Yeah.... There is that

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:03 am
Obviously the PK-Toggle as well as the complete PvP-system needs to be worked on, but as the Developer stated they are already working on improving and adding new systems, as well as new Open World PvP areas (I got this response like 4 months ago).