suburban1995

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:59 pm

pvp

pvp question
Ok i read somthing about multibxing when i first came in here and it made no sense to me... you think everyone needs to have a progam to play on 2 screens at once.. or alt tab betwen the two thats just dumb.. just saying... i have 5 lineage 2 screens open right now camping raid boss locations...

anyhow i wanted to know how th pvp was in this game is it possible to kill anyon you want for instance some dude is kill stealing so you give him a dirt nap... or what are the restrictions?
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:03 pm
Must be at least level 10, have pvp/pk activated, and be within a 5 level difference of the target player who ALSO needs their PvP/pk on.

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:04 pm
Also, towns and cities are safe areas.

suburban1995

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:08 pm
Arsalem wrote:
Also, towns and cities are safe areas.  

from what you wrote everywhere is a safe area... people just wont turn pvp on... game not for me thanks for info..

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

and final after thought

suburban1995

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: and final after thought

Arsalem wrote:

yah thats exactly what i read so i pretty much instead of dual boxing just turn second computer on and put keyboard near mine with little monitor next to big monitor and whalla healer buffer on follow instead of just alt tabbing..

there dumb so think all dual boxers are using bots

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:11 pm

there is always a new dawn

Try back later, they're still playing with PvP ideas and settings. (We're still in the test faze remember?) You may like the game.

Also, random anyone pking anyone is what caused shaiya to begin to just.... Suck. So dont expect a full world I don't think.

suburban1995

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:15 pm
random pvp drama keeps games alive...

perfect world would still be the best game ever if they hadnt gotten greedy and even world of warcraft you could die at any moment to an enemy alliance.. no ability to shut the shlt talker up is wha kills games.. castle seige is what brought me here but thats a scenario real world all time pvp is what pvp is about not dueling not battlegrounds.. and btw ive never played shaya but i believe its considered one of the best pvp mmos out there so i think it only killed it to you..

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:40 pm
I'm speaking in regards to new players. If you could kill anyone you want, anytime, why WOULDNT you vamp the docks and just merc a bunch of low level players as they get off the boat with a guild of pkers? Unlike the power hungry players with a need to feel self gratification from killing everyone, and unlike the die hard rp players, I play for the game world. Which believe it or not does include new players, new growing guilds, etc.

Meaning, I see past the mindless past time, of complaining about there not being enough PvP in a single-server-still-in-the-beta-testing stages game. There are plenty of hack and slash kill everything games. I'm all for massive sections of the map being a mandatory and automatic PvP area once entered regardless of level (like in that nerfed game of blizzards) I'm not for a bunch of noob slaying.

This part is for all of you "deprived" pkers out there. Go to the arena in ledise and hold your own tournaments. You don't lose xp. do massive guild on guild brawls where friendly fire unfortunately works and tactics win.

If you cant figure out ways around your boredom, go pick up a consol and basic hack and slash game and kill anything and everything you want.

Smile

Edit

d_messenjah

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:47 pm
Arsalem wrote:
I'm speaking in regards to new players. If you could kill anyone you want, anytime, why WOULDNT you vamp the docks and just merc a bunch of low level players as they get off the boat with a guild of pkers? Unlike the power hungry players with a need to feel self gratification from killing everyone, and unlike the die hard rp players, I play for the game world. Which believe it or not does include new players, new growing guilds, etc.

Meaning, I see past the mindless past time, of complaining about there not being enough PvP in a single-server-still-in-the-beta-testing stages game. There are plenty of hack and slash kill everything games. I'm all for massive sections of the map being a mandatory and automatic PvP area once entered regardless of level (like in that nerfed game of blizzards) I'm not for a bunch of noob slaying.

This part is for all of you "deprived" pkers out there. Go to the arena in ledise and hold your own tournaments. You don't lose xp. do massive guild on guild brawls where friendly fire unfortunately works and tactics win.

If you cant figure out ways around your boredom, go pick up a consol and basic hack and slash game and kill anything and everything you want.

Smile

Edit  

+1, well said