Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Listen Carefully.

Arlem discusses Mergers.
Hello all, its been a while. I've been out lately do to the fact I broke my computer and have to bum my roommates. Also, I hate trying to lurk the forum off of my phone.

NOW

It has come to my attention that for some bloody annoying reason, some of the other guilds are attempting to steal Lucid Dreams players. To address that issue:
If they want to leave they will. I'm sure you've all noticed many of my players in new guilds now, GS Flip, Ricest, Tak, my Croatian regiment, etc. They all left of their own choice. So ask a player then back off. theyre intelligent. Do not insult them with child-like nagging.

Also one of the things I've noticed and the main point of this post, is that a few of the guilds seem bent on mergers. Offering me things like 10 whole slots for my best players etc.... That's cute, really it is. But what would I do with the forty-so you don't want? Tell them to go find a new guild? Are you kidding? They are my family. My guild. And if the members want to move on to another guild I let them. I; however, will not leave MY guild. Lucid Dream, which I made in the CB before half of you started playing, is MY guild. A stand alone item. We will NOT merge with anyone, we will NOT become pawns for another guilds gain, we will simply remain Lucid. We are a family.

So please, do not offend myself and my members witg your nagging PMs and whispers, about merging with your guild. I enjoy your company guild masters. So for my sanity, think before you try to play a political game with my members who are bloody well loyal to me.

Thank you. Smile comments accepted in an amused way as always.

Missed you guys! Very Happy

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream
Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:15 pm
Awwww your so adorable Razz

Code:
They are my family

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:28 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
Awwww your so adorable Razz  

Wink its in here somewhere:

http://www.aeriagames.com/group/44681/announcement/19425

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Well said Arsalem! If i was a guild type of gal (and if i was still playing dko [which i would be, if it weren't for the computer about to bite it]) I'd have liked to be in LD. But as we all know, I dont like guilds lol. Still, you're a cool guild leader

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:44 pm
Welcome back Arsal!!! Very Happy

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:45 pm
LalaHeat wrote:
I'd have liked to be in LD.... ..... Still, you're a cool guild leader  

Awh, making me blush. Thank you Lala

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:46 pm
coduxs wrote:
Welcome back Arsal!!! Very Happy  

Thanks Codux. Very Happy

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:18 pm
The only guild I know recruiting members from other guilds by means of whispering (whispering negativities and talking trash about other guilds) is Evolution. I, myself, and even my alt!!, and my guildmates, were whispered by their members.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:48 pm
I heard about some dude named ricest doing that from evo the other day.... and i have to ask... did he get his name from a mistype? When i was playing, I had a good majority of my chats all in one tab except whisper and general area.... they were in another one so i could easily ignore em, haha. I dont know how many times someone was talking to me and i didnt realize till like three or four hours after the fact

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:40 pm
Since I'm pretty sure the rest of the thread will probably embark on a diatribe against "Evolution" let me clear up any misunderstandings the cynics and the well wishers alike have. We do not "pester" on merges, we admit very clearly that it is a tool that we use from our toolbox, but not as often as people like to think we do.

First and foremost, Evolution is a guild that wants to simply bring a form of high level cooperation in regards to CS/PvP. Our policy is not the destruction or disbanding of other guilds, we offer specific people we see, not the entire guild, which Arlem clearly addressed in his post and we, Evolution acknowledge. I'd like to point out and Arlem also agrees with me on this, that Evolution isn't the only guild engaging in this "illegal" behavior.

Once again, we do not force merges. LET ME ADD individual members actions are not tied to the entire guild, the notion that they are representative of the entire guild is idiotic and convoluted to say the least.

On behalf of Evolution,

Shinzo