mkodars

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

I couldnt transfere my old acc from ijji to aeria games

Need my high rank acc
When I tried to transfere from Ijji to aeria games it didn't work, I had a major rank in ijji 7 months ago , didn't play for 7 months and now I made a new acc, can't start again and lose all the guns and stuff I had, please help.
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:24 pm
you can try writing a ticket here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

provide proof that the high rank account indeed is yours. write them your ijji username, your character name, your ijji email, some screenshots / video or what ever. no idea if it still is possible to merge an ijji account or if they can help you.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

Tony518

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: I couldnt transfere my old acc from ijji to aeria games

Need my high rank acc
mkodars wrote:
When I tried to transfere from Ijji to aeria games it didn't work, I had a major rank in ijji 7 months ago , didn't play for 7 months and now I made a new acc, can't start again and lose all the guns and stuff I had, please help.  

Hello sir.

Type in www.ijji.com in the address bar. Login with your information, and the rest is history.

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Need my high rank acc
mkodars wrote:

Lets sing together lol,
oh Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style

LOL joking around, you should be able to get it back by sending a ticket to aeria and hopefully you get back ^.^

Do what you feel deep in your heart that it is right.

mkodars

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:15 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
you can try writing a ticket here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

provide proof that the high rank account indeed is yours. write them your ijji username, your character name, your ijji email, some screenshots / video or what ever. no idea if it still is possible to merge an ijji account or if they can help you.  

I did a week ago and no response, its really annoying playing from the beginning.

mkodars

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Need my high rank acc
Tony518 wrote:
mkodars wrote:

Hello sir.

Type in www.ijji.com in the address bar. Login with your information, and the rest is history.  

I did and my account turned to a duck instead, hopefully it doesn't mean I lost the original one.

mkodars

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:47 am
I did try again, I did the steps and made sure of everything more than once, but still it didn't come up as supposed to.

Still a duck, Quak Quak ....!!

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:10 am
mkodars wrote:
I did try again, I did the steps and made sure of everything more than once, but still it didn't come up as supposed to.

Did you check if your ticket has been responded to?
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets

mkodars

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:07 pm
iDeta wrote:
mkodars wrote:

Did you check if your ticket has been responded to?
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/tickets  

I'm still in contact with them, responding back and forth.

They say it will be difficult if I don't have the original e-mail, it was 4-5 years ago and I never used that e-mail, it doesn't exist and I don't even remember the address.

If no one claiming my account, and I have the user name and pass then it should be enough.

What do you think ?

mkodars

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:57 pm
They keep saying ((extensive research into the issue)) I bet they didn't bother.

I still can login to my account in ijji and they keep saying lost account!!