Zeyko1

Rank 0
Zeyko1
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Screenshots

It was too late when i read the ONE POST thing, cant edit the older ones so here they are..

IGN: Shuun
Advertisement

Mars.Ultor

Rank 0
Mars.Ultor
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:45 pm

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Day 1: "So this is Ruemon Tower...? This better be the right one, then. I'm tired of rescuing people, only to find out that the one I'm looking for is in another castle. Seriously..." ~Fiorine

Day 2: "Ya know, if this dragon were alive, and if it was under my control, I'd be able to brag about how my dragon is different from other dragons, and how my dragon is, like, on the top percentage of dragons. I'll be the best Dragon Knight, like no one ever was!" ~Fiorine

Day 3: "You thought the Fiorine that they worship here at this location is an omnipotent diety? Too bad! Fiorine is just another shadowmage! Haha!" ~Fiorine

Day 4: "It was said that over two centuries ago, the Battle of Emtlant Castle was the beginning of the Great Civil War of Lithos between three different kingdoms vying for control of the entire land: the Kingdom of Ledise, the Raden Imperial Court, and the Royal House Emtlant. The civil war lasted about fourty bloody years, ending in all three kingdoms being swallowed up by a fourth kingdom, the Kharvag Dynasty." ~Fiorine

Day 5: "Creepy atmosphere, check. Dead trees in the entrance, check. No gatekeeper, check. I think I found the Scarlet Devil Mansion!" ~Fiorine

Day 6: "*cough*"
"President Emtlant, President Emtlant!"
"Yes?"
"Someone near the entrance to the Land of Emtlant is coughing from the sand kicking up."
"...
Shut
down
EVERYTHING!"

"...And no one was allowed in or out of Emtlant City that day. Or, after that day. It took 3 whole days for someone to successfully calm the president of Emtlant down and persuade him to reopen the Emtlant border gates." ~Fiorine

Day 7: "I was told not to pursue Lu Bu. I was also told that I am allowed to venture deep within this mine. ...If they allowed me to venture through this mine, why wouldn't they let me pursue Lu Bu? Aren't they the same danger wise?" ~Fiorine

theeriond

Rank 0
theeriond
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Say Cheese

D:

"Think im sarcastic? Watch me pretend to CARE" "If history repeats itself im so getting a dinasour!" "Like Darkness, Death and Oblivion... Approach from the Gates of Chaos! Ragnarok!" Proud member of Requiem Guild (DKO) TheEriond - Paladin

ridzcool

Rank 0
ridzcool
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Say Cheese

repost... all picture in one Post

star_lites0111

Rank 0
star_lites0111
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:52 pm
DAY 1

DAY 2