Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:05 am
hmm peculiar.. i went for egg 8 yet got a pufferfish poppet D:

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:34 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
Ready to see whats inside the Easter Egg? Drum Roll please~!

Tada!

Please expect payout to take 3-4 days due to verifying each accounts for any multiple or alt accounts.

Can u send All my items To Pure Evil From next Time please

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:44 pm
hm xp tonic... that'd come in handy, question though, the timer on it, does it activate the moment it hits my inventory, or will it activate once i take it... right at the moment, I'm semi permanent afk from dko due to comp issues...

brianne072905

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 8:26 pm
why i still ddnt recieved my reward GMs?

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:52 am
me too.... Crying or Very sad

Sponklong

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:31 am
Chosed #6 but havent got my Lion Mount yet Sad

- KamoteQ

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:53 am
Please expect payout to take 3-4 days due to verifying each accounts for any multiple or alt accounts.

that's what fishy said so have patience and read the announcements properly next time

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedApr 06, 2013 10:46 am
Alright guys, for those panicking, heres a tip. Ebil is pretty good about coming on here and updating/editing the thread saying everyone has been paid out when she is does the payout. Since she HASNT done that yet, means the payout isn't done... so chillax.

Plus, keep in mind, that im sure every other game in the aeria forums had some kind of special event for easter... now if you want to go and guesstimate how many payouts the gms are looking at roughly... consider how many people we have playing dko multiply it by three and multiply that by how many games aeria has....

thats a decent rough guesstimation remember, might be more, alot more, or less. So I'm sure ebil will feel very appreciative of everyone if you didn't start 'wheres my item!'

another thing is, they dont have to go to all this trouble with events, the events, from my perspective, are a way to create a nice little community inside and outside the game, have fun that includes the game outside the game. If players start making demands when it comes to these little events, it only puts that much more pressure on the gms when in fact, the dont have to have these events at all.

So in other words, instead of flipping out, and yelling for payout from poor ebil, you could be commenting on here with other players about the item you chose. Like me, ^^^---- somewhere up there i had asked about the xp tonic, since i currently cant play dko due to computer malfunction, I was wonder if the expiration next to the item description activated as soon as it hit my inventory or after I 'drank' it. If the former, then ok, nvm, interesting event, if the later, ok, cool, still interesting event.

Also, a nice big THANK YOU to ebil would rolly be appreciated by her, cuz honestly, theres more than 'payout' to this whole thing she has to do, remember that number you calculated earlier in this comment... yeah, now take that and multiply it by three again... and that's a good rough estimation the process, routines and stuff that Ebil and the rest of the gms have to go thru when a forum wide event is run... So be patient.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:18 pm
When payouts are complete you will know. They are not complete yet. Please be patient.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting