rbarb11235

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:02 am
Haamaadaa wrote:
Playing against TheLaw was always fun. Good way to test yourself against a OP stacked team. Also funny getting accused for hacking. Cool

Plunder was cool.  

Sup Haamaaadaa.. Plunder here. Working on getting my acc back Smile
Advertisement

Cruelyogi

Rank 1
Cruelyogi
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:56 am
Thelaw , Becoming a crappy clan since Plunder/Badapple/D1rty. left... i can't stand some of thelaw's members

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 25, 2013 7:59 am   Last edited by oruspi on Apr 25, 2013 8:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
Cruelyogi wrote:
Thelaw , Becoming a crappy clan since Plunder/Badapple/D1rty. left... i can't stand some of thelaw's members  

No.. Just.. No....
~ Request How About No to quote without adding anything ~

~ Thanks!

How.About.No.

Rank 0
How.About.No.
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:00 am
oruspi wrote:
Cruelyogi wrote:

No.. Just.. No....
~ Request How About No to *quote without adding anything ~  

Cruelyogi

Rank 1
Cruelyogi
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:03 am
Haamaadaa wrote:
Playing against TheLaw was always fun. Good way to test yourself against a OP stacked team. Also funny getting accused for hacking. Cool

Plunder was cool.  

without plunder/badapple and many other thelaw isn't the thelaw cn is a clown... like you said its always fun to vs them.. and watch them call you a hacker... and kick off their room afterwards

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:06 am
Cruelyogi wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:

Plunder was cool.  

without plunder/badapple and many other thelaw isn't the thelaw cn is a clown... like you said its always fun to vs them.. and watch them call you a hacker... and kick off their room afterwards  

Plunder, I can understand that he was/is importnant..
However, the other players you mentioned weren't that importnant for TheLaw, they were just ''Normal Members'', not valuable.
The people that make TheLaw the real TheLaw are,
CNsniper
Loryanne
Eyesome
zKaty
MasterEgol
And few other old school players.

How.About.No.

Rank 0
How.About.No.
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:07 am
Everyone knows that TheLaw lives their own life. There is WolfTeam and there is TheLaw. They have never been a part of the community and never will. What I suggest, all of you haters, is simply to leave them alone and let them live their lives....

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:08 am
How.About.No. wrote:
Everyone knows that TheLaw lives their own life. There is WolfTeam and there is TheLaw. They have never been a part of the community and never will. What I suggest, all of you haters, is simply to leave them alone and let them live their lives....  

So I am not a part of the community, and you are.. ok..
GG

Cruelyogi

Rank 1
Cruelyogi
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:08 am
oruspi wrote:
Cruelyogi wrote:
Haamaadaa wrote:

Plunder was cool.  

Plunder, I can understand that he was/is importnant..
However, the other players you mentioned weren't that importnant for TheLaw, they were just ''Normal Members'', not valuable.
The people that make TheLaw the real TheLaw are,
CNsniper
Loryanne
Eyesome
zKaty
MasterEgol
And few other old school players.  

D1rty and badapple have been in thelaw for sooooo long i believe they made a big part in it also Warcryl is an old member and outrageous idk if you remember them.. but yeah! CNsniper doubted me that at some point plunder was master cn is just arrogant and annoying basicly if he cant beat you then your a hacker and he kicks off the rooms.... eyesome is pretty cool and tbh loryanne is a mini cnsniper....

How.About.No.

Rank 0
How.About.No.
PostedApr 25, 2013 8:12 am
oruspi wrote:
How.About.No. wrote:

So I am not a part of the community, and you are.. ok..
GG  

What I meant was that TheLaw has their own rules and their own way of living...